Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old TEAM KB RACING

• This topic has 15 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

yes.. good plan

bmiddaugh

My girlfriend is starting a letter writing campaign. Maybe everyone should write letters to the person who did that at a MAJOR BMX RACING EVENT.

bmiddaugh

ok, i got 3 guys in mind. —

s4lnj

letters to who? him? why, so he can crumble them up and throw them away?– so that if something ever happens he has 100 hatefull letters and 100 people to blame?

no– a better idea would be letters to all the companies that sponsor the KB team– informing them of the activities now associated with thier products– sponsors pull out due to team management, guess what– goodbye team manager.

my initial reaction was to find him, beat him untill he bled almost to death, and right as i was leaving jail, he would be getting out of his comma, and then i would find him again and finish the job– but in this day and age, that will get us nowhere.

dave

ridinlow

@Captain Karl wrote:

News written and maintained by Captain Karl. Please direct any desired news additions to him at kadgbmx@verizon.net

OK Folks…he asked for it. Any volunteers to contact Captain Karl on this matter? This was taken directly from the KB website.

bmxmom156

i didnt see him actually screaming at the little girl i was standing in line at the nbl trailer when i heard 2 men screaming at each other and it was the karl guy and the girls dad and let me tell you after hearing what actually went down i dont blame the dad one bit. while i dont think this was a great area for 2 grown men to have it out ( there were a ton of kids and parents possibly new ones around) right then and there the manager was def way out of line. all this because of a prob with communication? somebody needs to get his priorities straight.. not knowing either one of them i felt so bad for that little girl….

and then publically removing the riderfrom the team on a website / forum? how tacky is that??

tons of emails to karl are def in order i would say …i agree w/brett…

bmiddaugh

I am currently drafing up an interview for 3 team managers from this site.
    Legend Team PBR (hardcore BMX team)
    Ant Team CJS (bike shop team)
    and Craig. GHP Atomlad (co-factory Greg freaking Hill…nuff said)
    You wanna rep wrong, well we’re gonna rep right.
    I’ve really had enough of adults sucking the fun out of BMX racing.

ihatem

I sent my email, I hope he enjoys it!!!!

email to “Captain Karl”

As requested by you… You should be ashamed for your actions this weekend! You embarrased yourself and all NBL members who try to make a difference in this sport, not only that but you terrified an innocent little girl in front of probably 100 riders and parents
    but you also enraged parents who are trying to make a positive impact on thier childrens lives.
    You are a disgrace to the NBL and to your so called team and they should consider removing themselves from your team.

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!! 👿

Chris Hatem
    chrishatem@earthlink.net

BIGANT-DOG

wait till you guys see ny #plate this weekend!!!!!! hehehehe

BIGANT-DOG

btw has anyone read my new tagline kinda fits this situation.

bmiddaugh

thanks to the guys filling out the interviews. we have 2 more coming.

4130forlife

your welcome brett.. hope my reply was good!!

s4lnj

after seeing his web site– i decided he doesn’t have much to loose sponsor wise anyway– so i sent him an e-mail– i also cc’d it to all of his team sponsors here it is

carl,
    i would like to take a moment to thank you for your gross missrepresentation of what BMX is all about this past weekend. The next time you are sitting in your chair wondering why parents take thier kids to soccer, rather than the BMX track, please, think back to the 2007 east coast national. you know, the one where you screamed and belittled a young girl in front of dozens of riders, and parents. Let us not forget, some of these riders and parents were new to the sport, and most likelly will not be returning. If that wasn’t enough, you went as far as to call her and her family out on your website, for not racing her motos, and thier departure from your team. i hope this further embarasment tactic made you feel even better. You’ll show them, you sly devil you. Don’t worry Carl, you are not alone. Your people can be found at little league baseball and midget football fields all over the nation. Frantic dads screaming and yelling at their kids because of their own inadequacies. I could just see it now, 20 years ago, you sitting on the sidelines, watching the main you didn’t get in, crying like a fat kid that just dropped his ice cream. no big deal, you can just start a team later and let other people do your winning for you. you are a dissgrace, a wreck, get yourself under controll and make a publlic apology.

yours truly
    dave pawlowski

ps– i also carbon copied all of your team sponsors, i’m sure they would like to know how thier businesses are being marketed.

BIGANT-DOG

Damn dave that is gonna bite him in the ass.!!!!!!!! Hey can any artists here design a just say no to kb racing sticker? somethng we can print out from thhis site and tape to your #plate. I would do it but I am clueless (for NOw) when it comes to that stuff.

BIGANT-DOG

I just had a thought. should i make a phone call to one of my freinds? hehe

You know if someone were to say “suggest it” I would have no problem, aw fudge it I have to go on an interview today, and I will call when I get home.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.