Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old TEAM KB RACING

• This topic has 15 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    jaylamoon

I watched what was to me a total let down at the national. The manager of kb took it upon himself to yell at a little girl as if he were her father because he signed her up for the race and she didnt race. Im sorry but that kind of pressure isnt worth it. Shes a kid . They actually even took the time to write a little article about the girl not racing and that the family is no longer on there team I know some really good people on this team and I hope this dosnt happen to them!! I had friends and family out there some who may start racing soon I hope this didnt scare them away!

ihatem

I was also there when it happened! It was very disturbing to see a grown man scream at a little girl for not racing for her team when she had a 103 fever for 2 days! I would’nt even yell at my own children the way he did

The sad part about it was that she cried for about 2 hours after, blaming herself for letting her team down!
    It was DISCUSTING!

4130forlife

that kb guy seems like a prick.. and now i know he is a prick..any guy who yells at a little girl needs a smash in the mouth..and i know the little girls pop was mad close to doing it and i would have not stopped him from smashing that prick.. kb is shit..i know people on that team, and i like the people alot.. but i dont like the “kb”..

she can have a spot on bmx legend for sure

s4lnj

i missed that– but if i saw it i would have had something to say. i’ll be keeping my eyes on teh kb team from this point forward

dave

bmiddaugh

How many witnesses are there to this?

bmiddaugh

Woa, woa….
    the Godino’s?
    I just checked the kb site.
    Those are 2 little girls.
    What should we do about this?

If that guy was yelling at anyone over something as stupid as a team sheet, we need to take care of this.

4130forlife

definitly.. i say we boot his ass from nj competition

RaidenHayden

This happens all the time, the sanctions should handle it

bmiddaugh

This is a good example though of the media not telling the whole truth.
    How many people can corraborate the story of that guy yelling at the Godino’s daughter?

We all know the sanctions can’t make decisions, kb is at least a 1,000 to 2,000 dollar a national hit for the nbl.

tpbmxtd

My wife was standing right next to Cheyanne when the KB Team manager was yelling at her. My wife told the man that he has no right to talk to her that way and was able to get her dad’s attention (he was standing like 10 yards away). Its a shame that something like this happened. I have known the Godino’s since they started racing and for someone to start yelling at a little girl for of all things a team sheet, its just sad.

How could someone post that on there team website and think its a good thing for the team?

bmiddaugh

Go to nebmxnews and post what happened.

s4lnj

scumbags– plain and simple

bmiddaugh

ok.
    BMX racing is out of hand.
    Time to pull the reigns.

CrazyCraig

RJ, Cheyenne & Haley Godino are all members of GHP-Atomlab Northeast and were committed to riding for our state team as I gladly honored their previous commitment to the KB National Team.

It is sad to hear that Karl forgot what we are all here for.

Rick Godino called me yesterday and all three racers are now 100% GHP Atomlab Northeast and will be available in 45 days to ride on a National team sheet for us should we choose to do so.

Our team website should be up soon to showcase all the wonderful FAMILIES and Riders that are GHP Atomlab Northeast. Its a great bunch and I feel privileged to be racing with each and everyone of them.

bmiddaugh

Maybe the team managers of these teams that KNOW BMX from it’s roots deserve an interview.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.