Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old state meeting

• This topic has 14 voices and 59 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    ridinlow

bmxmom156: The past is the past, what have you done for BMX lately?

bmiddaugh

Debbie pays entrance fees to the state and the local tracks and therefore is allowed to ask questions all she wants.
    Just like the rest of us.
    Not everyone has to be doing for BMX, it’s like asking you if you have picked up a rifle to defend your country this month ridinlow.
    I think respectfully if you are going to ask someone what they have done for BMX lately, then you yourself should state what you have done for BMX lately.
    If it is paying entrance fees ridin then you too should be allowed to ask questions.
    Ant is right, me and him don’t hide behind screen names because we want to see things change.
    Everytime someone says “what have you done for BMX lately” that’s like saying every kid who “just” rides his bike hasn’t done anything for BMX lately, and those kids deserve a voice just like those who run the tracks.

RaidenHayden

Rideinlow, uh what have you done? I can say from sitting back, and watching, there are several people involved who shouldn’t be, why? They don’t have kids involved anymore, so what keeps them involved, don’t you think they lose proper perspective fo what needs to be done, because they don’t have a rider in the family telling them what is wrong. This is also a business, and some, who are miserable when questioned about goings on, well, if you aren’t happy with the way your customers are asking questions, Uh you need to go!!!!! I know what have I done lately, not much, but last conversationat the state race with Matt D, was that I was going to start helping down there again, unfortunately due to health probs, nd being in and out of the hospital, I really hven’t been worried about BMX. as far as Deb, you always need people questioning what is going on, check and balances!!!!!!!!!!

ridinlow

RaidenHayden….for months you were talking about an ABA track in NJ, what happened to that? This is another example of people reaching way too high and not being able to accomplish them. Don’t get me wrong, they are good ideas, but maybe you need to get off your high horse and come back to reality. False hope doesn’t help promote the growth of BMX.

bmiddaugh

lol, state who you are ridinlow.

RaidenHayden

Uh, one its not dead, but I guess you can’t read either, again I have been in and out of the hospital, I stated that. I have things to iron out with the DEP on the current location.

BIGANT-DOG

Brett i know who ridin low is . he or she is someone with ties to njbmx, that does not have the stones to state their real name in other words a

LURKER

HEY low, you know what i have done for bmx

passed out flyers

put our state series posters in local stores

raced

ran a team.

I am constantly promoting the sport.

And i do alot of things in my area, that i do not talk about.

But none of this matters because I do not do this for recognition, i do these things because i love the sport. I really do not care about recognition. I just want to see more kids on the track, that puts a smile on my face.

bmxmom156

i think they call it feeding the trolls??

RaidenHayden

Actually, Armstong used to call all the people that sucked the life out of cycling Trolls

bmiddaugh

Here, in these forums, there is life for BMX, enthusiasm.
    I see it every week at CJ, where the head guys there will sit for hours and talk BMX, (to the point that Vinny’s wife has to constantly call him)
    If your heart isn’t into it like it used to be that’s ok, but at the top levels, the people in charge need to have a fire and drive to pull the engine forward, and they must have completely open minds.
    For without that all is lost.

Seperate committee meetings do not work, that has failed in the past. Monthly state meetings have not been done in quite awhile so it is time to try it again.
    THERE IS NEW ENTHUSIASM AND THESE PEOPLE FEED OFF EACH OTHER BY MEETING FACE TO FACE.
    well…most of them… zoinks..

bmxmom156

maybe when ridin low falls next time on the track i should take my time getting out there to see if he is conscious then he will see what certain ppl do for bmx lately

much of bmx volunteerism goes on behind the scenes and those who need public recognition should find another “volunteer job”

if you would like to email/pm me privately and let me know who you are i will be happy to have a conversation about what it is that i( or my family for that matter) have done for bmx.

BIGANT-DOG

Deb do not waste your time obviously this person does not come out to much, or they would not ask a stupid question. You help out anytime you are asked. Your son has busted his butt working on the track. Ridinlow I do not know who you are but for you to even have the balls to ask deb “what has she done for bmx” it is so clear you do not have a clue, you lurker. 😈

bmiddaugh

see everyone on the 15th?
    I hope everyone brings positive vibes and a can do attitude.
    I mean look, Lee just volunteered to get the jerseys together at this late date, while everyone has been off not having meetings…lol

s4lnj

doesn’t matter– as per njbmx.org forums– status only meeting– no new buisness is to be brought up at this time–

why would there be anything new in 7 months since the last meeting

bmiddaugh

Guys…

The state clerk, who does not have the authority to dictate what goes on at meetings, posts on a website that is not owned by njbmx, what the agenda is.

Have the past 3 years been lost on everyone here?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.