Homepage Forums Brian P’s Garage "Classifieds" BMX For Sale Shimano Saint cranks

• This topic has 8 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

ouch….that one was a stinger.

bigtimber

You stepped into that big pile of sh*t!

4130forlife

ok.. i cant keep up with this, haha

i know nothing about shiman exept they so should not have ever stopped making the old dx pedals.. they seem to know what they are doing with the road bike stuff.. i just think their time in bmx is done

RFarside

Shimano by far has the best BMX cranks and hubs out today.

And look Dave. They even have something for you.

4130forlife

haha rich.. those look nice.. but they arent like the OG dx’s.. the pins in those fall out like crazy… id rather run kkt’s instead

4130forlife

and the hubs..no hubs are better than the profile cassettes.. well maybe tnt’s

bigtimber

id run the cranks but dont have the money to buy em. even though I get em wholesale.

RFarside

@4130forlife wrote:

and the hubs..no hubs are better than the profile cassettes.. well maybe tnt’s

Profile mini cassette hubs are junk. I have had nothing but problems with them.

4130forlife

see richard.. we as both bmx legends.. we need the SS hubs.. super good.. strong as hell.. my ss hub is indistrructible

bigtimber

nawwwwwwwwww! crupis with the ti axles r the shisnick.. they spin smoothand r lighter than profile ss.

BIGANT-DOG

My o.s.suzue hubs still spin for days.yes it uses the freewheel, but they still spin. But once again there is always room for progression.

BIGANT-DOG

ANd rich I would try those cranks if i could afford em

RaidenHayden

those cranks are just too expensive

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.