Homepage Forums Brian P’s Garage "Classifieds" BMX For Sale Shimano Saint cranks

• This topic has 8 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

180 Shimano Saint cranks with BB. Both are like new. If you are interested pm or e-mail me.

SOLD

4130forlife

i see rich finally realized that the saints arent all that… my bet her is getting profiles… good old chromoly will NEVER let you down

BIGANT-DOG

Rich did you put em up on vintage. Someone there will snatch em up quick.

CWCCRIDER

Do they have a “R” ingraved in them ????

bmiddaugh

LOL…
    yea are these really Farside’s cranks?
    (like you didn’t know this was coming)

RFarside

OK OK so I tried to sell my bike and I didn’t make out so well. On the next frame I think I will stamp my name in it instead of using a screwdriver to scratch a R in it.

Dave, I hate to brake the bad news to you but profiles are a thing of the past. The Shimano DXR’s are the best race crank set out there. And you don’t need a hammer or crank puller either.
    😆

4130forlife

yeah stamp your name, and also include a certificate of ownership and an autographed pic

bigtimber

HEY RICH, ILL TAKE THEM YOU KNOW THEY WILL GET GOOD USE. YOU COULD GIVE THEM TO ME AND USE IT AS A TAX DEDUCTION FOR NEXT YEAR. (HINT: ANTHING YOU GIVE TO A DIABETIC IS A $500 TAX DEDUCTION 😆

RFarside

I would have no problem giving them to you but did you know there is a weight limit on them?
    I have a set of 1piece cranks that would fit your ridding style there bigtimber.

bigtimber

you mu**** f****r âž¡ Its Like That

bmiddaugh

LMMFAO!

bigtimber

I just called my contact at shimano and the weight limit is 275 pounds. so I fall into the weight criteria. but all i need is one pair. Ill date a reciept for you Rich for sometime in december so you can use it for doin your taxes. ill pick them up tomorrow at hyper. thanx big guy!

tpbmxtd

Bigtimber you need to put both legs on the scale………

4130forlife

those cranks are the worst.. why dont you run one piece cranks

the saints are just as strong as those

bigtimber

Only one of my legs weighs as much as yur chin tpbmxtd

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.