• This topic has 11 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    robC

The wrecking crew good times. I remember being chased on the boardwalk that was funny them dudes were big. I guess a lot did go on while you were a sleep Craig.

loudogg666

i remember one time i was in new brunswick with rodney and mike wilson one night and wilson wanted to go ride somewhere near the border of east brunswick and we were pedaling and got stuck at a light, right in the middle of the ghetto. and this dude on his porch was like, how much you want for that bike son? and i looked, and immedialey he got up and started walking towards us, and i was like god, turn green already. finally the light turned green and we boooked it out of there.
    and then when we were coming back, mike ended up getting a flat, so rodney and i rode really slow, so mike could keep up.
    so we are crossing the crosswalk and this big burly dude in a minivan starts beeping his horn and rodney was like F you, and then he beeps again and rodney just stops and puts his foot down, and the dude just started yelling something crazy at us, haaha.

rodney

chicago comp tunney jerked into a cup and threw it at the controls of the elevator and we watched as poeple used the thing or rhode island got matt hoffman stoned and what a blast and day smith got super sick after hanging with us HINT HINT hahaha also that trip we almost got killed by an out of control car in an accident right in front of us had to jump out of the way we were on our bikes on the way to a bar called wheelies thought it would be cool WRONG a gay bar out of there quick

loudogg666

me, rodney, mike wilson and my friend matt were in brunswick cruising around and we decided to have a flatland session in the parking lot where the grease trucks are.
    we saw these two really hot college chicks and they were about to leave and rodney was like, come back. but they didnt hear him, so as soon as they got into their stupid SUV i went behind and did this crazy long megaspin, and then they got out of their car and sat in the trunk and watched us ride for like two hours.

loudogg666

me, rodney, mike wilson and my friend matt were in brunswick cruising around and we decided to have a flatland session in the parking lot where the grease trucks are.
    we saw these two really hot college chicks and they were about to leave and rodney was like, come back. but they didnt hear him, so as soon as they got into their stupid SUV i went behind and did this crazy long megaspin, and then they got out of their car and sat in the trunk and watched us ride for like two hours.

sickryder83

last year in july i raced unadilla the mx national. evrything stays calm untill sturday night when all the kids are done with racing. then the party begins. last year a bunch of kids were partying and decided to steal one of the security guards golf carts. so they stole it and after joyriding they proceeded to take the cart and roll it down the aisle between all the motor homes. there were so many of them the security guards just waited untill they were done to get their cart back. Also the guy parked next to me brought a pvc pipe and some morters. so a bunch of us drank a little and blew some stuff up. some others also had professional fireworks. it was a fun weekend. i’m going again in 3 weeks. 😀

sickryder83

last year in july i raced unadilla the mx national. evrything stays calm untill sturday night when all the kids are done with racing. then the party begins. last year a bunch of kids were partying and decided to steal one of the security guards golf carts. so they stole it and after joyriding they proceeded to take the cart and roll it down the aisle between all the motor homes. there were so many of them the security guards just waited untill they were done to get their cart back. Also the guy parked next to me brought a pvc pipe and some morters. so a bunch of us drank a little and blew some stuff up. some others also had professional fireworks. it was a fun weekend. i’m going again in 3 weeks. 😀

Country

I’m sooo mild compared to the nuts on here! Of course, I was only thirteen and spraying fire extinguishers under peoples hotel doors and throwing toilet paper out of third story windows and getting a room key for my teammates hotel room and totally destroying it with wet toilet paper. Thank goodness they got back after our bedtime!!! LOL!

loudogg666

rodney, we need to get out and ride more to share more stories.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.