• This topic has 11 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    pabmxrcr708

i know the majority of us have spent a decent amount of time traveling so i was thinking anyone got interesting/funny videos or pictures or stories to tell so why not make a area to BS about that

4130forlife

saturday night, after rad.. i saw jerry badders try to hump tj taylors dog.. it was the funniest craziest shit ive ever seen

CrazyCraig

😯

rodney

I have way to many to get into

BIGANT-DOG

What about that trip that me you and bill went on. Where he locked us out of a hotel room so him and christine could have sex. She was not even supposed to be there. But i still had a blast.

rodney

I think she got blasted to HAHA !!one of so many trips ( thanks to bmx ) I took and some did not include acid

loudogg666

rodney didn’t you take a trip where you got your bikes stolen and then you stole some one elses bike?

rodney

YES a few times sorry I was a bad person P.A , Chicago…. the time in pa was the shimmersville comp some ass stole our bikes out of Eds car so we looked around grilled some peps then found a open van and went to town on that shit stuffed two bikesand some small parts in the car. Was tuff sitting under the bikes in a small car we just got but worth it and stripped them and traded parts end of story..HATE ME

rodney

On one of the chicago tripsa we f ed with derrick adams( who rode with us and a bunch of people in a stuffed van ) the dude that owns little devil way before that was even a dream and lost his shoe ( threw it out the van ) ADAM!!! he was so pissed FUNNY TIMES also got some little kid that went with us cant remember his name super stoned HAHAHA!!!

CrazyCraig

Anyone who knew the Wrecking Crew back in 1989 knows that I was the sheperd who could not control his flock.

I had a Chevy G20 semi-custom van. The only seats were the two captains chairs up front. The previous owner stripped everything else out of the back and just left the carpet, paneling & lights (yes, it was my little hotel on wheels when not racing, but thats another story… — )

We would stuff 11 bikes and 10 guys ages 14-22 in that thing for road trips. To this day I am still hearing stories about stuff that went on at big races while I was asleep in the van or the hotel room. I’m surprised I never got arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

My guys were nuts. If we got stuck in traffic on Rt. 95 coming back from Maryland races, the guys would open the side door and start cruising chicks. They would even get out and walk across crowded lanes to talk to them. Next time you see Rob Clark or Mike Nunn, just ask them, they’ll tell ya.

Thats about as crazy as yer gonna hear from me because they never told me the other crazy sh*t until now. Mike, Rob & Pat – chime in if you want.

Well, there was the time Chase Digit (not part of my crew, but we were all hangin together) picked a fight with the some overgrown guidos on beach cruisers in Ocean City. That was my introduction to long sprint training… 😯

I’m waiting for Billy Hayden to start unloading some of his stories on here. I know both him AND Farside have some good ones.

RaidenHayden

One of the wildest road trips ever, was one of the Oklahoma trips, when on CDR, riding for Kevin, lets see, the Myriad convention center wanted to hit Kevin, with an almost,no kidding here $40000 bill for damage. I had to carry Kev out of the bar!!!!! Jeremy took all of the toilet paper out of the maids closet, and made a cacoon in the room, of coarse this is after he had knocked himself out bunnyhopping things in the motel. At one point we think he had such a bad concusion, cause he walked up to this girl, not any girl, but the one with the baton, leading the Thanksgiving day parade, and told her he wanted to know her, lets say in the biblical way. Yeah we had to grab hiim and run. And then on the way home there was the parent that decided he didn’t want to drive any more, cause he was DEAD tired, and I wasn’t stopping in Arkansas, to fill out paper work or wait for a coroner. He wasn’t going anywhere any way 😈 [/b]

rodney

What great stories bmx brings us all

RaidenHayden

Tennesee, the one year the indoor facility that held the track was next to the airport, Kevin is annoucing for the ABA at that national. He gets a note handed to him, that the riders that are on the runway are to stop trying to race the planes, or something to that effect. He knew it was us!!!!!!!!

The year we got pulled over in old town Boston, on a one way sof girls who didn’t get rooms, cause treet, Kevin was tired of dealing with us, and the cop says, “hey didn’t you se the arows””, Kevin replies”no, didn’t even see any indians either””” At that point I laugh rite in the cops face and rest wasn’t good for Kevin

The time the lady said she was gonna get me kicked out of the ABA, she knew Clayton. It was over a bunch of girls that got their roooms taken by us, cause the motel screwed up!!! I ws messing around with one of the girls. Anyway I went to Clayton, who had choice words for the lady, but she had waled up behind him and heard all he said Ooooops. Too add insult to injury, I had one of the Briggs brothers go up to the front desk and say he was her kid, so we got the key, where as I proceeded to though all her clothes in a freshly drawn tub!!!! don’t mess with BMXers

bmiddaugh

don’t mess with BMXers

Any lurkers still…lurking about, might want to memorize that statement.

You all have a good night.

RaidenHayden

It’s kinda like, well sticking your hand in a Hornets nest, not the smartest thing to do, and it’s gonna hurt real bad!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.