Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Riled up.

• This topic has 16 voices and 59 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • Author

If those tracks shut down, it would be easy to switch to ABA

If those tracks shut down, it would be easy to switch to ABA

bmiddaugh

I no longer fear the truth.
    The nbl gets my license fee and the tracks are getting my race fees.
    A. Because the nbl is the only game in NJ right now.
    B. Because I support local tracks.

I have raced NO nationals or regionals this past year. I will continue this practice.
    Juggle is dead on.

bmiddaugh

I no longer fear the truth.
    The nbl gets my license fee and the tracks are getting my race fees.
    A. Because the nbl is the only game in NJ right now.
    B. Because I support local tracks.

I have raced NO nationals or regionals this past year. I will continue this practice.
    Juggle is dead on.

DigetyelaD

howell aint never shuttin down buddy

DigetyelaD

howell aint never shuttin down buddy

bmiddaugh

Dale,
    You make excellent points as well, but the only way to change things is to start with those listening the least. Unfortunately that’s the nbl right now.

Me no care, Dale not spell so good , him good guy with best interests of BMX at heart.
    Anyone who wants to talk to someone who loves this freaking sport should sit down with Dale sometime.

Dale you also make a super excellent point….
    there may be some parent out there disagreeing with you, but isn’t the word of someone who has raced and ridden almost their whole life (YOU) a bit more valid than a parent who only has the best interest of their own child and not the sport as a whole in mind.

That is what this whole thing is beginning to come down to.

What is best for BMX, not the nbl, aba, me, you, susieq, (it ryhmed I can’t help it) and the only way to make happen for BMX what is best for BMX is if the riders get in control of it.
    I’m sorry if THAT offends anyone.

bmiddaugh

Dale,
    You make excellent points as well, but the only way to change things is to start with those listening the least. Unfortunately that’s the nbl right now.

Me no care, Dale not spell so good , him good guy with best interests of BMX at heart.
    Anyone who wants to talk to someone who loves this freaking sport should sit down with Dale sometime.

Dale you also make a super excellent point….
    there may be some parent out there disagreeing with you, but isn’t the word of someone who has raced and ridden almost their whole life (YOU) a bit more valid than a parent who only has the best interest of their own child and not the sport as a whole in mind.

That is what this whole thing is beginning to come down to.

What is best for BMX, not the nbl, aba, me, you, susieq, (it ryhmed I can’t help it) and the only way to make happen for BMX what is best for BMX is if the riders get in control of it.
    I’m sorry if THAT offends anyone.

RaidenHayden

I offend right now, but thats cause I rode 21 miles on the trek

RaidenHayden

I offend right now, but thats cause I rode 21 miles on the trek

bmiddaugh

Who’s shutting Howell down? This site wouldn’t be where it is if it wasn’t for Howell.

bmiddaugh

Who’s shutting Howell down? This site wouldn’t be where it is if it wasn’t for Howell.

DigetyelaD

very true. i am not anti aba in any way both sanctions in nj can only help us. but you are right becuase if theone sanction or the other made a big enough impression on the riders one or the other would be forced to change for the better if the wanted to or not. and the riders should be the ones who influence them DAMMIT.

DigetyelaD

very true. i am not anti aba in any way both sanctions in nj can only help us. but you are right becuase if theone sanction or the other made a big enough impression on the riders one or the other would be forced to change for the better if the wanted to or not. and the riders should be the ones who influence them DAMMIT.

bmiddaugh

My point has been and continues to be that at no point should anyone just go aba because that is never a good thing to do, jump from one to another….like Dale said, is the grass greener…?
    But the nbl needs to be sent a STRONG message, VERY STRONG.
    Florida would be the ones to do it, but it seems they will not.
    Might have to be someone with some ‘tude, some small state…..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.