Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old results from eht

• This topic has 12 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    paulc

Results are up on the NBL website.

bmxmom156

why are they in such a hurry to run the mains on saturday? i remember when they only had one main at a time and they announced the kids names( at least the last ones and their states) so you at least could watch the whole race. as it was you were watching the finish of one moto by the time you looked up the next one was on the track into the 2nd st raight already… as a spectator that stinks esp with all the riders on new teams / jerseys its hard enough to figure out who is who nowadays… just my com plaint as a spectator. i can see sunday running them alittle faster as people want to hit the road but its only like 3:00 and they ran them like it was going to pour any minute…haha. does anyone know what the big hurry was?

bmxgirlmom

Results are posted at nbl.org

Janeen

bmxmom156

not meant to criticise just a complaint from someone ( my son) who misses it SO BAD he wanted to watch all the mains… start to finish… unfortuantely we had to leave for a wedding and didnt see the last few mains.. he was going through bmx withdrawl big time….haha maybe 3 more weeks and he will be back. ithink he will try to convince the orthopedic surgeon to include sprints in the physical therapy… ( dont think he will go for it..lol)

congrats on a great race we only could watch sat but what a turnout!! the weather was great and track looked awesome!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.