Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old results from eht

• This topic has 12 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    rideodybmx

does anyone have the results from this weekend?

and possibly some pics

bmiddaugh

Sorry to say that I have nothing from the Nats. It was a bit of a bear just to get down there that day. I’ll repost the results from the NBL site when they get them up, but if anyone has pictures or anything I’d be happy to post them on the front of the site.

The UBMXRC is coming…

pjtaft

somebody has to have some results info,..

did everyone survive the weekend?

I went to the Tampa track,.. track operators were real nice,.. i asked for a copy of the NBL rag,.. for a former rider from a land far away,..

both my 4 year old and 13 year old want on the track,.. as well as me,..

Caveman

Check a thread On Vintage BMX about results from EHT for Saturdays results. Results for Saturday and Sunday were pretty much the same for pro and pro girls (From now on I’m going to use ABA vocabulary no matter what sanction I’m talking about. Stupid NBL changes the names every year. They’ll change them again next year.) I don’t know who won pro yesterday. It was too close at the line.

I’ve got video taken with my digital camera of pro and pro girls Sat and Sun, Saturday’s 35-39 cruiser, Sunday’s 35+over x, 22-29x, 18-21x. Brett, want me to upload them?

Big changes from Sat to Sun were Farside hit the gate and did not win 35+ over x, Phil got 2nd in 18-21x. Busto won 17x both days. I did jack both days.

Crazy national. Lots of things that aren’t supposed to happen, happened. Ten more motos than the Easter Classic. Tony Spencer takes out Gonz in the first moto on Saturday and Gonz’s hands got shredded.

Another Caveman bitch about the NBL. Every single national for the past 25 years ams have been sneaking in pro practice and Bob comes up to the gate and makes idle threats about disqualifying people which I’m sure he has NEVER done. That’s why they keep doing it. What a joke. Know what the ABA does? Color coded number plates. Pros run black plates. Problem solved. How easy is that? Anybody see how I made Brett Snyder pay for sneaking in pro practice? hee hee.

I will say the race started on time both days and actually ran quickly which is unusual and impressive.

bmiddaugh

Dave, email em to me…

LeadSled1

Yep, watched most of the guys in my motos taking laps. I should have just jumped in and took a couple as it is definately an advantage on Sunday mornings over guys who did not get to take any laps. Instead I just sat on my arse and followed the un-enforced rules like a good boy. 👿

RaidenHayden

At the ABA , I have been there when they DQ’ed

bmxlegend

and just where the hell did you go bill.. youre there one day, then gone the next without even stopping by drunkenville to say goodbye..

pjtaft

how many of y’all were there to ride? and how many were there to drink and camp? LOL

RaidenHayden

Went and rode trails, and had a hell of a time 😈

bmxlegend

i camped out with some of my crazy friends , the flemington track directors were right by us too..and bill ran away..

RaidenHayden

No, I drank merrily as well, all beer is good

TideyFamily

@bmxlegend wrote:

i camped out with some of my crazy friends , the flemington track directors were right by us too..and bill ran away..

I can vouch about the CRAZY FRIENDS part.. Saturday night was hilarious watching Dave play “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours”. Best part of the weekend had to be Dave Sunday morning in his PJ’s standing outside the motto boards still drunk from 3 hours earlier!

Where in the hell did you get the Hoagie from anyway Dave?

bmxlegend

this cool cat from Ct, jason bush.. his mom gave it to me.. she is a real nice lady

snowmen pj’s rule

CrazyCraig

It was a great weekend. Even Wog showed up with the wife and kids to check things out, he’ll be back soon.

My beef is that not enough people hang out to cheer the mains. I know everyone wants to get home – but the folks that left missed some good racing – especially Saturdays mains. Wow.

I ran hard both days and made semi’s both days. Ran on the bubble in the semi both days, too. Took myself out Saturday (slipped pedal over a jump in the 2nd straight) and was not quite agressive enough Sunday.

No regrets – it felt good actually be in the mix on Saturday – running fourth in an 8 MAN semi was probably more than I expected of myself considering who was there.

See y’all at the State race on the 13th.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.