Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Old School Racing remember when

• This topic has 10 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

the pro’s use to have bike shop sponsors
    now a days.. pros dont go to bike shops anymore or have bike shop sponsors..

sad isnt it

LeadSled1

Trackstars out of MD has Percy Owens.

4130forlife

i didnt even know trackstars was a bike shop

maybe its also because there are no good bmx bike shops anymore

bmiddaugh

Start a bike shop, and do it right.

There are small business loans available, you just need to present them with a viable business plan.

Good time to come in with the right idea, with the Dew Tour and Olympics and all…

rodney

HELLO here I am no one asked me Im so down for some sort of support the problem is no return on investment no loyalty. Its very hard for shops to make the first move . Pros seem to want alot more for free the a small shop can handle some times . I can get everything and anything at the same price as mailorder have the mechanical skill to install, fix ,repair anything can talk the talk . With everyone giving dans comp ,etc..business why bother with the bmxers that want everything for free show some loyalty and support and will gladly return it !!! Instaed of complaining come talk to us !!!! Im really trying to make the change

4130forlife

oops.. sorry rod..ok.. we have 3 maybe 4 shops that are into bmx in jersey.. rodney being one of them.. and yes.. pro’s are greedy little bastards…

rodney

MUCH LOVE … f those unsupporting shops and greedy tards

bmiddaugh

Rod, I have an idea.

RFarside

Look at the number plate. I was a big supporter of local bike shops.

RFarside

bmiddaugh

So, it would seem it is up to us to bring this back as we know what it means.

4130forlife

yeah i know rich, thats why i made that topic..

BIGANT-DOG

I am no pro. (I know a joke will follow this) but I support the hell out of my sponsor. Hell at 36 and only 3 years of racing this is the first sponsor I have ever had.

adamguild

If you have a sponsor you should be PRO…Compensation of any sort makes you a professional ….

rodney

I have a sponcor but has nothing to do with bikes HAHA just kidding !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.