Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Rare Old School Cranks

• This topic has 9 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    dunrite9

21 bids, $2,250.00

Rich, how many people are watching this auction?

RFarside

87 People 😯

RaidenHayden

Rich,
    They didn’t know they were setting you up with a retirement fund, when they gave you this stuff did they? Beats a 401k. 😀

RFarside

Bill,
    If I would have only kept all of the stuff that I gave away. 🙁

CrazyCraig

Don’t even get me started…Who knew?

RaidenHayden

Rich
    I’m still kicking myself for that. Every once in awhile I’ll come across something, and be like I had that !! Argh

CWCCRIDER

I have a hutch seatpost clamp 😆 😆 😆

bmxlegend

i can honestly say.. rich farside is a bmx god.. that cat has so much bmx history with him… if they had a bmx hall of fame.. rich would definitly be in it..

RFarside

Thanks Legend. Maybe you can talk to the guys over at the ABA that handle there hall of fame and put a good word in for me.

CrazyCraig

Rich – you got my vote. I am not trying to make your head swell – but when I first got around the scene back in the early ’80s, the biggest name talked about in Jersey was you – and because of what you were doing on the national scene. Thanks for all you do – I hope to earn your respect out there on and off the track.

TideyFamily

CW here is a link for a hutch seat post clamp that just sold for 90 bucks

http://cgi.ebay.com/nos-Hutch-USA-made-seat-clamp-chrome-bmx-Black_W0QQitemZ7227042366QQcategoryZ56189QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Go get that sucka on there.

CWCCRIDER

Thanks Tidey
    I have a bunch of old stuff to get on there—,a nice mid 80’s mongosse,some diacomp brakes,I have a pair of hutch peddles but they are the cheepo ones all one piece
    I better take off the powerlite cruiser bars i have been racing with there is a pair on e-bay now for $150.00 !!! 😯 😯

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.