Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Rare Old School Cranks

• This topic has 9 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

Anyone looking for a set of these?

Check ebay soon. 😀

victoryfox

\

dunrite9

I had a pair of Hutch cranks
    I can still hear the clicking when they start to loosen.
    😥 If only I could’ve predicted “OLD SCHOOL” & “EBAY” 18 years ago!! 😥

$850.00

bmxlegend

rich my friend up will pay you 2 grand for those pieces or artwork

you have a number i can reach you at/…
    bmx legend
    ham

paulc

Rich,

Where did you get those from? Are they yours from bitd? I am sure you know what they worth. If they were yours, they will probably bring even more money to a collector. I could just see them now building a Hutch Rich Farside Replica. Hold out and get some good dough!

Paul Carroll

RFarside

Paul
    Yes they are my cranks. I also have some Factory Diamondback parts that I will be putting on ebay soon.

RFarside

bmxlegend Tell your friend to look on ebay tonight. I should have them listed sometime tonight.

Anonymous

Hey Rich,
    I am way interested in buying those. I will give you $2k for them. I can Paypal you or bring you cash to EHT on Saturday if you are going. I am the guy Dave aka Ham, aka BMX legend was talking about and yes I am serious. Please contact me if you get this before Saturday March 18th @ user590279@aol.com Thanks, -Chris Gulich

RaidenHayden

Chris Whats up , haven’t seen you since Seacacus

bmxlegend

bill hayden might rule.. yeah.. he does

secaucus bmx will live forever

Anonymous

Hey Bill, Yeah it has been a while. Missed you @ the Jack Frost. I figured you would be there. I have made that trek to the Dayton indoor. 10 long hours… Are you going to EHT Saturday?

RFarside

Bill who ???? 😆

RaidenHayden

Sure be that way Rich,
    Hey Chris I’m working on the house this weekend then next is the HCBMX rebuild I’ll see ya soon
    Dave, let the good times rule, Tanqueray picked me up again, so the drinks are on me Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paulc

Rich,

I hope you don’t mind I let the Vintage world know about your cranks on E-bay. Hope you get some good coin out of those. You will probably be swamped with offers to end the auction now. Best of luck.

Paul

Anonymous

Add those to the EXPENSIVE OLD STUFF THAT BREAKS……….

A couple months back a black Tuffneck NOS went for over $500 bucks on the BAY…………….. unreal ……….that thing sucked and I broke mine at age 13 jumping off a curb……………….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.