Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used Problems

• This topic has 7 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

From what I personally see at this point in time the money that should be there is there.
    But strange things have definately occurred in the past few years before I came around that lead me to believe that something has occured.
    How an organization exists for 25 years and only has approx. 5,000 in the bank is a bit beyond me.
    Also an excel spreadsheet does not constitute proper records keeping. Only bank statements and receipts do that.

bmxmom156

i would assume if one had an excell worksheet/ financial statement to show monthly…that those numbers would have to have come from a bank statement plus receipts from things purchased? correct? ya cant make that stuff up…

also i was aware and involved at the time that the state clerk was allowed to get pd a small stipend for doing the points for all the kids since it was shown to be very time consuming and whatever the reasons were ( i dont remember) but why is the referree paid again? i dont remember that being a paid position. what exactly is the referee? is there only 1 for the whole state? i was told that in ct they have 1 or 2 referrees for each track and depending on the state race location that that referree is the person in charge of disputes for the day..a friend of mines husband has this position for trumbul thats how i was told. so they have a minimum of 4 referees for ct( at least 1 for each track and possibly a backup in case they cant be at the state race) but no one gets paid. they get a food voucher for the day and i think their rider gets their race entry pd for the day ( big whoppee i think it costs $8 for a state race if you pre register in ct) and believe me they ALL pre register/ its highly encouraged.

so can someone tell me what the nj “referree” does to get paid or what his responsibilities are? ( who is it anyway??) not being sarcastic i am just curious. thanks

LeadSled1

Wow, I found the Brokenspokes.net financial sheet on the internet. This explains a lot!

http://images.vintagebmx.com/web_pages/LeadSled1/NJbalance.xls

RaidenHayden

LOL, i think you are a little light on my end

RaidenHayden

The only thing I would dispute, would be paying Franks pharmacy bill!!!!

bmiddaugh

For those of you who dont have excel

Date Entry Debit Credit Total
    12/1/2006 Brett’s car insurance for K.I.T.T. 500 4500
    12/2/2006 Hayden’s house fumigation 150 4350
    12/2/2006 Monthly beer fee for BMXLegend 600 3750
    12/3/2006 Craig’s deductable from the RV damage 500 3250
    12/3/2006 Farsides XXX Coffee with eggplant and guano extract 250 3000
    12/4/2006 Klimecki’s man-up pills 150 2850
    12/4/2006 Dale’s anger management classes 250 2600

LOL, dude you always fucking make me laugh my ass off.

bmiddaugh

What are you saying Lead?
    That you can make this stuff up? 😆

LeadSled1

Hey buddy, I have receipts!

Frank only gets on the bike once a month luckly. Otherwise the bill would be too much.

bmiddaugh

I better get my hairspray receipts in order.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.