Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old NJ bmx meeting

• This topic has 11 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

in fact i spoke to rich’s wife this past summer at the track many times and we discussed some other bmx related topics and i found out he has also donated( granted) money to other tracks for the purposes of start up/ getting the local programs going, etc and no problems were encountered with that.

i wasnt there so if someone can fill me in on the exact nature of the donation/ what it is going towards i would really appreciate it. thanks.

RFarside

It was a grant that would cover
    1. A portable p.a. system for the state series and major NJ events.
    2. Promotional literature for the 2007 state series and local tracks.
    3. New state awards for 2007.

rodney

Here at High Gear we are very familiar with Rich and his foundation .

bmiddaugh

I would like to put to rest all this debate and confusion now.
    We couldn’t ask for a better backer at the moment than this man.
    My father was also a vet from WWII in the european theatre.
    Thanks for helping BMX Mr. Carolan, (that ones for your Dad Rich, so sit back down ;-).)we’re gonna do ya right.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9800E7DF1F38F932A05754C0A9649C8B63

bmiddaugh

I shall explain the process of this grant further at the njbmx forum for the time being.
    Please ask all the questions you like about how these things are done here or over there.

4130forlife

rich carolyn is bmx…….he is a good guy.. and i hope one day to get on the gate with him once again like we did in the early 90’s

bmiddaugh

I just wanted to say after looking at this thread a few times, that I came off sounding like an a**hole to s4lnj, and I’m sorry man.

NO ONE on this board is beyond calling me out if I am acting like a jerk.
    Always remember that, you have the right to question things.

RaidenHayden

To those who said we are not Florida, and don’t compare us to them, please read, this is WHY they are so successful. We need to do this, as many other states in the same climate, don’t pull riders like this. Why because they don’t make it an event!!!!!!!! Just Do It

Stileman
    Jr. Men

Pictures: 0

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:33 pm Post subject:

Let us know how the weekend ends up. I miss those Florida State Races. THe Florida NBL series is pound for pound the best series in BMX. It is better than THe ABA or NBL national series. Anybody who gets a chance to go to the Florida state Championship and awards ceremony should do it. THeir whole scene will blow you away. The pro class there is really good too.

I dont know if Florida has fully recovered from the Hurricanes of three years ago. I say that there is only goona be 180 motos(that’s NBL style motos). Pre hurricanes thta race would be 220 motos. If it would have been an ABA race with transfer systems and motivation to race open it would be more like 280 motos.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.