Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Soup (for BMX) New award coming to NJ bmx

• This topic has 15 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Kamikaze

@CrazyCraig wrote:

Once again, AM I PERFECT?

Riddle me this Lazy Craig. What does these 2 things have in common???????

Pinky111

@Kamikaze wrote:

Stinky when we want to hear from one of Jerry’s kids, will let you know. Until then shut your hole.

I didnt know Greg Nelson was on here.

wannabee

@CrazyCraig wrote:

You want balls? Here is the ultimate test: lets hand out a questionnaire to every racer and family in the state asking them how they feel about NJBMX…

What the hell would this prove…..and what kind of balls would you need to make a questionnaire….damn I think that kamikaze person was right

CrazyCraig

@Kamikaze wrote:

@CrazyCraig wrote:

Once again, AM I PERFECT?

Riddle me this Lazy Craig. What does these 2 things have in common???????

Hmmm…lets see. 1st is a bike, which you obviously don’t know how to ride, or you’d be on the gate with me.

Second…hmmm…the trash can must stand for trash talkin, cause thats about all your doing right now.

As to your real reference, do you have the cajones to come talk to me personally about this? If not, shut up.

And Wannabee, I guess what I am saying is lets see what the paying customers have to say about how they feel about things right now. I bet that would open some eyes for sure. Or are you afraid of that???

Pinky111

@CrazyCraig wrote:

As to your real reference, do you have the cajones to come talk to me personally about this? If not, shut up.

And Wannabee, I guess what I am saying is lets see what the paying customers have to say about how they feel about things right now. I bet that would open some eyes for sure. Or are you afraid of that???

They are both talkin a whole bunch of trash Craig. Once again they are thing that because we dont know who they REALLY are then they can talk all the jumbo they can.. oh well punk asses like that will never get thier point across anyway.

AirportFF

@Pinky111 wrote:

@Kamikaze wrote:

Stinky when we want to hear from one of Jerry’s kids, will let you know. Until then shut your hole.

I didnt know Greg Nelson was on here.

I think I’m the only person that got that one 😆

pabmxrcr708

here is all i see

Pinky111

@pabmxrcr708 wrote:

here is all i see

Thats some funny shit! but why do I have to be the brunette? I want big boobs too!

rodney

where is the strap on ?????

loudogg666

ahah, only rodney.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.