Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Soup (for BMX) New award coming to NJ bmx

• This topic has 15 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Dude, head out of the bottle time.

bmiddaugh

ok, assholes.
    When I get up in front of the board tomorrow and speak I expect this post to be taken the fuck down.

Pinky111

WOW!!! You guys are fu*kin funny!

loudogg666

this just made my week and its only monday. haahahaha.

CrazyCraig

Ahhh, gotta love those that hide behind a key board. Yawn…

But, this is the smoked section, so anything goes, as usual.

Still, pretty funny stuff. I’m just concerned for all you that have the time to go find all of this stuff to post. Lets put the energy towards something positive, ‘kay?

I mean, I am assuming that one of you has cured cancer, right? I can’t beleive this is the most important thing you got going on right now. At least when I bash on Brett & Ant, its on the gate so they know where its coming from.

Kamikaze

@CrazyCraig wrote:

Lets put the energy towards something positive, ‘kay?.

RaidenHayden

Craig, look how many positive things were developed this year, but yet, you couldn’t get anyone to really acknowledge the fact, rather, this is dumb, or that is stupid, even when it was shown to work. There has been plenty of positive here, go tell that to the ones that lurk around here to be positive!!!

Kamikaze

@CrazyCraig wrote:

At least when I bash on Brett & Ant, its on the gate so they know where its coming from.

You race???

Now that’s funny

Kamikaze

@CrazyCraig wrote:

Ahhh, gotta love those that hide behind a key board. Yawn….

Hey my friend, have you looked in the mirror lately?

keepitreal

@CrazyCraig wrote:

I mean, I am assuming that one of you has cured cancer, right?

Not yet but I am still working on it…….how about you?

CrazyCraig

Now this is some funny sh*t!

Bill, thats exactly what I am saying. All this bullshit is trying to tear the positive stuff down. And I’m not beating up Brett for his postings, he is just tellin it like it is.

And to answer the question, yes, I do race. Never said I was the best. But I think I have had my share of successful days at the track. Really does not matter what you think as long as I walk away that day knowing I gave it 100%, even on the days where I might not have it all together. I don’t train like Farside, so give me a break, I’m a 40yr old having fun on a 20″ bike. Dang.

What I would like to see from the peanut gallery is something constructive. They seem to know it all, so maybe they can actually chime in with something positive that will help grow this sport.

Personally, when I see all this bullsh*t, it shows me that alot of people really do not care about the kids. If you genuinely cared about them, you would be focused on working with EVERYONE to continue to grow this sport. Whether you are a fan of Brett or Ant, or not, you can not deny the fact that both are using the skills they have to the best of their abilities. Are they perfect, NO! Are you? But they are trying, and I think the majority of the folks in the state see that.

You want balls? Here is the ultimate test: lets hand out a questionnaire to every racer and family in the state asking them how they feel about NJBMX, the tracks, racing, etc. Lets see what the customers think? I will draft a letter and post it here to show its fair.

Deal???

Kamikaze

@CrazyCraig wrote:

Personally, when I see all this bullsh*t, it shows me that alot of people really do not care about the kids.

Here is where you insert foot in mouth

Now the question is should I go there????

Pinky111

@Kamikaze wrote:

Seems like he (kamikaze) really has nothing worthwhile to say. This is where you can ignore him Craig.

CrazyCraig

@Pinky111 wrote:

@Kamikaze wrote:

Seems like he (kamikaze) really has nothing worthwhile to say. This is where you can ignore him Craig.

I hear ya Pinky. I will not even dignify that comment with a direct reponse to him or her because it will just be someone’s twisted view and distorted information. They’ll take something I typed and twist it.

Once again, AM I PERFECT? No. But I like to think my positives outweigh my bad points (which I know I have several, as we all do). If the lurkers want to keep trying to tear everyone down for everything little thing they think someone did wrong and forget to focus on the things they did right, then they for sure will kill BMX in NJ.

This is where people just don’t seem to see the bigger picture. I did not come back to this sport with any intention of making a difference or getting involved, just wanted to see if I could do it again, and maybe lose some weight, get in shape, etc. Along the way I have gotten somewhat involved and in ways I am good at. Have I ruffled some feathers, maybe. Do I make everyone happy, probably not. But has anything been done with bad intentions? No.

But when the lurkers come on here and start trouble, then that is nothing but BAD INTENTIONS which ultimately will do one thing: hurt the kids and the sport. Period.

Good night.

Kamikaze

Stinky when we want to hear from one of Jerry’s kids, will let you know. Until then shut your hole.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.