Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old More Big Jumps

• This topic has 10 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

double edge sword– really–

s4lnj

double edge sword– really–

LeadSled1

I did a piss and moan on Vbmx as vet pros who have reclassed to am are riding the pro sections on that track now and will have it wired by the Grands. How much of a level playing field is that when they have 2 months to get the track wired and the pro section short cuts down? The guys going in battling for the #1 plates will never have a chance, they only get a couple of practice laps.

My piss and moan is against the NBL as they are allowing this, not against the guys who are riding the track.

This is why the Grands should be on a purpose built track.

LeadSled1

I did a piss and moan on Vbmx as vet pros who have reclassed to am are riding the pro sections on that track now and will have it wired by the Grands. How much of a level playing field is that when they have 2 months to get the track wired and the pro section short cuts down? The guys going in battling for the #1 plates will never have a chance, they only get a couple of practice laps.

My piss and moan is against the NBL as they are allowing this, not against the guys who are riding the track.

This is why the Grands should be on a purpose built track.

bmxmom156

agree agree agree… build it special for the grands no home advantage…even the christmas classic pres cup track is open to ohio racers ( or anyone who will foot the gas and drive there) the week before for an ohio state qualifier race….

people have been complaining for years… one year at the grands a kid who won my sons class made a “comeback” after not racing in a yr and they made a big announcement about it at the grands…. they didnt mention at all that he had come back and rode on it for the previous 2 months every day….. anyone can get it dialed in in that amount of time…

bmxmom156

agree agree agree… build it special for the grands no home advantage…even the christmas classic pres cup track is open to ohio racers ( or anyone who will foot the gas and drive there) the week before for an ohio state qualifier race….

people have been complaining for years… one year at the grands a kid who won my sons class made a “comeback” after not racing in a yr and they made a big announcement about it at the grands…. they didnt mention at all that he had come back and rode on it for the previous 2 months every day….. anyone can get it dialed in in that amount of time…

bmiddaugh

I keep discussing all this stuff with everyone here but then I get this little voice in my head that says….
    Who cares?
    Shouldn’t you concern yourself with the fact there is only 3 tracks in NJ and they average 20 motos and 80 – 90 riders a race…
    I know the nbl is getting their cut of the cake to survive…but is NJ BMX?

bmiddaugh

I keep discussing all this stuff with everyone here but then I get this little voice in my head that says….
    Who cares?
    Shouldn’t you concern yourself with the fact there is only 3 tracks in NJ and they average 20 motos and 80 – 90 riders a race…
    I know the nbl is getting their cut of the cake to survive…but is NJ BMX?

RFarside

I would like to practice on these for 2 months.

It is nice to know that a guy you will race in 20â€ÂÂ￾ has ridden the track a bunch of times already.

RFarside

I would like to practice on these for 2 months.

It is nice to know that a guy you will race in 20â€ÂÂ￾ has ridden the track a bunch of times already.

RaidenHayden

Is it me, or does it look like the last turn doesn’t line up with the last straight. Rich what happened to ya at South Park ?

RaidenHayden

Is it me, or does it look like the last turn doesn’t line up with the last straight. Rich what happened to ya at South Park ?

RFarside

I had to work. I never made the trip.

RFarside

I had to work. I never made the trip.

RaidenHayden

They had you as crashing didn’t know what happened Good luck at the worlds

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.