Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old More Big Jumps

• This topic has 10 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

Since everyone likes big jumps and fast tracks take a look at the new section that will be at the NBL Grand’s this year.

bmiddaugh

😯

bmiddaugh

Now that my eyes are back in my head…lol
    That’s the way a Grand National track should be.
    I just think the nbl is copping out by making all these “local” tracks into national caliber expert-pro tracks then sucking all the beginners to race ’em. Then all the local tracks step up, then the new beginners..yadda yadda…
    Where is Jess and a flow joke…

dunrite9

But how is a beginner or Novice rider going to learn how to ride a National calibar track? Lets scare the s**t out of them at the local level and if they come back, they’re qualified to race a national. And so what, moto counts are down, just add another series or some more nationals.

Where’s “The Flow”

dunrite9

But how is a beginner or Novice rider going to learn how to ride a National calibar track? Lets scare the s**t out of them at the local level and if they come back, they’re qualified to race a national. And so what, moto counts are down, just add another series or some more nationals.

Where’s “The Flow”

RaidenHayden

Or, ” hey honey, let’s take the kids to the track today, make sure our insurance cards are with us for the helo ride”

RaidenHayden

Or, ” hey honey, let’s take the kids to the track today, make sure our insurance cards are with us for the helo ride”

CrazyCraig

As of now I plan on racing the grands. I’m gonna need a lot of practice!!!

CrazyCraig

As of now I plan on racing the grands. I’m gonna need a lot of practice!!!

bmiddaugh

You can build a track that flows well has big jumps and isn’t dangerous for the local level. Build a triple that is 35′ long…You jump 1…you jump 2… you jump all 3…you got the skills time to step up.
    bobo is getting off cheapo because if he built these tracks where people are getting medivaced out on, on private property like CJ, they would get shut down.
    Build a track on public property, in a park and it’s harder to sue the township than an individual. There’s laws governing “obviously dangerous” activities for towns.
    Which is why the aba doesn’t build the craziest tracks at indoor events.
    The sanctions need to evolve.
    The news coverage at SP should have been…
    Future Olympic hopefuls converge on world famous track.
    Not..
    BMX riders medivaced from race earlier today.
    …Oh and I wouldn’t race SP or Louisville…’cause I know my skills aren’t there anymore BUT the parents that are sold that “get your novice or rookie plate stuff” will go out there, not realizing things have changed.

bmiddaugh

You can build a track that flows well has big jumps and isn’t dangerous for the local level. Build a triple that is 35′ long…You jump 1…you jump 2… you jump all 3…you got the skills time to step up.
    bobo is getting off cheapo because if he built these tracks where people are getting medivaced out on, on private property like CJ, they would get shut down.
    Build a track on public property, in a park and it’s harder to sue the township than an individual. There’s laws governing “obviously dangerous” activities for towns.
    Which is why the aba doesn’t build the craziest tracks at indoor events.
    The sanctions need to evolve.
    The news coverage at SP should have been…
    Future Olympic hopefuls converge on world famous track.
    Not..
    BMX riders medivaced from race earlier today.
    …Oh and I wouldn’t race SP or Louisville…’cause I know my skills aren’t there anymore BUT the parents that are sold that “get your novice or rookie plate stuff” will go out there, not realizing things have changed.

DigetyelaD

i will tell you how go to the track and practice start slow then work your wayup. hello BMX is supposed to by hard. ive been hearing crap about beginers what about the beginers my whole life at cj. rookies can adaptfaster than some experts becuase they dont know any better. THIS IS NOT AGIANST ANY ROOKIE i was a rookie an ive alawys took time and help rookies. i think back when i was 8 i used to luv to jump now im 32 when was the last time you seen me in the air. having a national caliber track will not scare a rookie from getting involved. just my input ps i dontspell good

DigetyelaD

i will tell you how go to the track and practice start slow then work your wayup. hello BMX is supposed to by hard. ive been hearing crap about beginers what about the beginers my whole life at cj. rookies can adaptfaster than some experts becuase they dont know any better. THIS IS NOT AGIANST ANY ROOKIE i was a rookie an ive alawys took time and help rookies. i think back when i was 8 i used to luv to jump now im 32 when was the last time you seen me in the air. having a national caliber track will not scare a rookie from getting involved. just my input ps i dontspell good

DigetyelaD

oh yeah ask some people about the last straight at the grands a few yaers back it was burly half of us were just hanging on.we got back from the grands and built a last striaght that was a lot harder than we had. tight and tech used to be hard now its easy from the rain washing. but any way it made a huge diff the next year are cj riders were pulling people down the last striaght. belive it or not

DigetyelaD

oh yeah ask some people about the last straight at the grands a few yaers back it was burly half of us were just hanging on.we got back from the grands and built a last striaght that was a lot harder than we had. tight and tech used to be hard now its easy from the rain washing. but any way it made a huge diff the next year are cj riders were pulling people down the last striaght. belive it or not

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.