Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Maybe clips are not that bad.

• This topic has 18 voices and 57 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author

@Craigmeur77 wrote:

you could simply choose not to offer any opinion

Ant not offer an opinion? theyre gonna need more parkas down there!

bmxmom156

dan said he thinks the shoes are sz 9 and smaller but i will check on sat anyway.

BIGANT-DOG

I had no idea i would get this kind of reaction. All i want to do is seee what they feel like, since everyone says they make you “faster” (yeah like i am gonna get faster) I understand no one wants to seeme get hurt. But I am not gonna out my self in a position to get hurt. I am not gonna race with em. I want to see how it feels to “locked in to the bike”

Ant not offer an opinion? theyre gonna need more parkas down there!

thanks loren —

I still do not understand what the harm is in trying someting.

4130forlife

make sure you leave the keys to your car with someone wo they can drive your car to the hospital when you break your hip

Craigmeur77

I want to see how it feels to “locked in to the bike

Take a spin class, those bikes have clips.

Pinky111

@Craigmeur77 wrote:

Take a spin class, those bikes have clips.

That might be the right idea! he can learn how to get in and out, and control the bike there too!

4130forlife

none of this is a good idea

BIGANT-DOG

make sure you leave the keys to your car with someone wo they can drive your car to the hospital when you break your hip

DAVE thanks for good luck.

BIGANT-DOG

For the record i was not trying to make a grand announcement, I was hoping for some helpful advice, not this

And dave you baffle me, you tell me not to try clips but you will not wear a fullface? BUt that is what makes you a bmx legend, Love you like a brother,but just like you do not want to see me get hurt, I don’t want to see you get hurt either.

i give up. you guys win.

4130forlife

clips will not help .. i choose to wear an open face because im on a bicycle.. not a motorcyle.. i see no need to also be stuck to my bike…its a BMX bike.. not a roadbike.. you wanan get faster just ride the bike..

thats my opinion on things, thats all my friend

BIGANT-DOG

you wanan get faster just ride the bike

well ialready decided not to do it (see post) but dave and to anyone else, I was not doing it to try and get faster. I just wanted to see how it felt. that was all. I just wanted to experiment. But i geuss people thought i wanted to use em to help me.

4130forlife

ive never used them.. and i KNOW it will feel stupid

Pinky111

@4130forlife wrote:

i choose to wear an open face because im on a bicycle.. not a motorcyle..

thats my opinion on things, thats all my friend

Just remember Dave.. They used open face helmets and Joffas on motorcycles too..in the early days, Then they got safer too….

4130forlife

dont fall on your face..its that easy

RaidenHayden

Just for the record, helmets are a personal preferance. I for one use a full face, however, I have had an accident with a full face, and still had to have my nose re-attached

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.