Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum How many full factory guys??

• This topic has 12 voices and 59 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    AirportFF

@4130forlife wrote:

haha street riders have it good.. racing has crap.. dude the etnies tour bus..its unreal.. fox riders get paaaaid..racings is not popular..

its sad isnt it

Yea Dave it kinda is sad. I remember when freestyle was the halftime attraction at a race. The reason it’s so popular now is that you can do it in your driveway if you want. It’s easier to get into it just because of that fact.

bmiddaugh

I would like to say that I’m not saying that getting a jersey and bike for free or even a jersey for free and a frame…ya know any kind of support is not a great thing,
    but a real Factory Ride is not what is being given out to most nowadays.

These nbl, cmr, jolish farms, kb, yadda yadda teams are cool and all but they are mom and pop are stoked on BMX and wanna give back programs not a real Factory Ride.

well, except PBR, but they are more like the old CW Freestyle Crew of Dizz and Ceppie then a team…. 😈

moderator2

Lets stay on topic.

AirportFF

@RaidenHayden wrote:

depend on the sanctions for that.

I don’t know about the ABA. But it seems that the NBL lays too much responsibility at the feet of their paying members to promote THEIR product. They promote nothing at a local level. How the hell can you build something from the top down??? Unless it’s a missle silo.

But I digress……

4130forlife

street riding is FREE, plsu you dont have to wear gay a$$$ disco slippers to do it

AirportFF

@moderator2 wrote:

Lets stay on topic.

Sorry, Oh eye in the sky 😆

BIGANT-DOG

All i asked was how many factory guys we had in nj. I had no idea it would turn into this. My original point was to make people realize for only having 3 tracks we have alot of talent. sorry 4 tracks p-town in the house.

AirportFF

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

All i asked was how many factory guys we had in nj. I had no idea it would turn into this. My original point was to make people realize for only having 3 tracks we have alot of talent. sorry 4 tracks p-town in the house.

It’s all your fault Ant 😆

4130forlife

there are no riders who get a full ride

not in racing,

we all know cranmer is getting paid

bmiddaugh

Dude, we ain’t debating whether or not PBR is a BMX team.

Ant just wants to know who are the real full on Factory Riders in NJ.
    So far we got
    Derosa
    Farside
    Delizia

Who else gets it all paid for?

AirportFF

Farside x2 😆

BIGANT-DOG

I do alot of promoting of all the NJ riders on bmxmuseum, I wanted to use that as a story idea.

bmxer901

Victor gets 99% paid for. I found out today that he only gets 15 national weekends paid for for both bikes, so thats a total of 30 races.
    I know some people are going to have mixed feelings about this and it is sort of off topic but here it goes. I beleive that one of the real reasons why we no longer see full factory riders receiving 100% paid everything is becuase of sponsorhouse.com. Yes its nice to get exposer and let the sponsors know who you are and that you are out there BUT, here is an example of 3 riders going for the same sponsor.
    Victor at the time was 12x 5 time state champ, 5 time N.e regional champ and 5 time top 10 national rider.
    Me at the time was 21 nov.
    and a freind who is 21 rookie.
    we all applied for the same sponsor just to see what would happen and we all received the same deal. The thing is, is that no body gets shot down on sponsorhouse. Anybody no matter how good or even just starting out will get atleast 3 out of the 5 sponsors that they may apply for. With this going on the companies out there dont feel the need to fully take on any riders. Now it seems no matter where you go everyone has sponsors, so no body really looks up to those who have worked very hard in getting the main one they have.

bmxmom156

victor is getting a great deal, more than most i am sure… any level of sponsorship is awesome, esp in this day and age.

bmxer901

I know this could be off topic but what ever happened to brian busto (not sure if I spelled it right), But I remember him beeing on road kill with dan. I heard that he only races aba now? If so im sure hes still with roadkill.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.