Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Heroes outside of BMX….

• This topic has 13 voices and 51 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

first lady of drag racing- she let no one get in her way.

http://www.muldowney.com/

CWCCRIDER

“Heart Like A Wheel” Great movie

tommydone

the bravest man in the history of the world,the first person to eat an egg.they said the next thing that comes out of that chickens ass i’m gonna eat.and breakfast was born!!!!

loudogg666

tommy done. you are my hero.

suthnjflat

Chuck d, krs one, bruce lee, mom and pops.

loudogg666

bruce lee is the man.

rodney

OHH no not the broccoli

4130forlife

bruce leroy???

kiss my converse

and.. im gonna get chewed out for it.. but nascar, and those dumb funnycars.. stupid.. nascar all they do is make left tuns, and that funnycar stuff.. its just stupid

BIGANT-DOG

and.. im gonna get chewed out for it.. but nascar, and those dumb funnycars.. stupid.. nascar all they do is make left tuns, and that funnycar stuff.. its just stupid

Hey you like what you like. no prob with that. But you might be “dealing” with them in the future. — Funny thing is i use to hate monster trucks till I actullally saw one in person. Oh for those that do not know anyone know the name jeff utterback? Drives vintage funny cars now.

And i doubt anyone here could stand this close without a gas mask.

Yeah i love bmx and nhra, wish there was some way the two could coexist.

Me and craig treble another “hero” turns out he used to race bmx and is still freinds with “shinglehead” (who rembers that name?) Funny thing is we were talking in the pits in the morning and i said from one former bmx racer to another good luck. turns out he won the race and remeberd the converssation we had,

4130forlife

hahahaha

i so knew youd be the first one to come and defend that, hahahahaha

youre right, i like what i like..

hey ant, for the howell and pottstown national, im holding the bmx legend/powersbike shop bunnyhop contest, ill allow you to enter the 13 and under class.. ok?

bmxmom1001

ANGELLE SAVOIE (STAMPEY)

The best pro stock bike racer ever. I was impressed watching her in Englishtown like 6 years or so back when she raced for Winston. I got to meet her and everything. She said that the guys told her to strap on balls and race like a man. Boy did she ever. She showed woman can do pretty much anything men can do but only better.

TenaciousD

The typical “they only make left turns” comment is sooo old and soooo used.

People should start to come up with jokes about how the people that know absolutely nothing about the sport let that be the first thing that flies out of their mouth.

Dave, your heading down the road towards being the old angry guy at the end of the bar that talks to himself and how everything was cool back in his day and everything sucks “now”

be-otch 😈

RaidenHayden

@loudogg666 wrote:

bruce lee is the man.

nothing is more pwerful than the force young dogg 😯

BIGANT-DOG

ANGELLE SAVOIE (STAMPEY)

and karen stoffer it pays to hang around after the races.

RaidenHayden

Makes me wanna join the army

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.