Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Heroes outside of BMX….

• This topic has 13 voices and 51 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    adamguild

David Horton…Ultra runner… A person more dedicated to what he loves than anyone I have ever met..

loudogg666

run forest run.

loudogg666

one my personal heroes is ian mackaye.
    the dude straight out started a movement 27 years ago and its still strong.
    and i don’t know if he is still straight edge, but i give a lot of respect to him and i look up to him.
    he takes a lot of shit from people.
    and he has a lot of pride in himself.

s4lnj

dave hagerdorn— my college track coach– dedicated, mentor, was testing shoes for new balance and the soles were not right and ended up hurting his knee. as to not loose his stamina in the down time took up mountain biking. hit a tree in the woods and broke his neck. rode out of the woods and to the hospital. with his halo on, still rode a stationary bike. i haven’t been on the track since 2001, yet i can still call him anytime for training help, or life help in general.

BIGANT-DOG

John Force-went form a dirt poor kid to a 14 time funny car champ. Did not win a race for years when he first started. Now He is the icon of pro drag racing. He did with hard work and determination and he did not let anyone drag him down. Adam this is graet topic. And you know what me and john kinda have soething in common. Some people have no faith in me,(you know who who you are) But Like him I do not let that stop me.

loudogg666

i don’t think anyone has faith in me.
    but i still keep on pushing.

4130forlife

my mom and pops

BIGANT-DOG

i don’t think anyone has faith in me.
    but i still keep on pushing.

I know I got faith in you. Dude you rode CRANKLESS for how long?????? ANYONE that can do that has pure determination to succeed. And if you can do that you can do anything you set your mind to.

btw if was a someone looking to sponsor a flatlander(if I had my own company) you would be the first guy I would call. And remember, just cause you get support from high gear, you are always welcome to ride in the CJS lot. word.

rodney

back to topic Tim Leary, Cheech and Chong , George Carlin , in their field they were pioneers

loudogg666

cheech and chong.
    ahahahahahahahahaha.

thanks antdog
    too bad i never have time to get out and ride in the parking lot.

BIGANT-DOG

I am building up that gt i got. And since cjs has that smooooooth new lot. I am gonna try and ride more flat there next year. you are welcome to join me.

s4lnj

loudogg has something in the works,

timothy leary– if anyone get a chance to read some exerts from “how to operate your brain” do it. really cool stuff.

loudogg666

what doo you mean loudogg has somethiing in the works?

well antdog if i ever get some time i just might.
    but i think i’d rather ride in the parking lot right next to high gear, where all the hot moms work.

s4lnj

handlebars man, handlebars.

loudogg666

duh, i’m stupid.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.