Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old greetings from victoria

• This topic has 9 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

kyle bennet.. world champ.. for the 3rd time

bmxmom156

bill… mindy made the main i think i heard her name announced…the cruisers were really hard to follow as they jumped around alot.

i got some of the mains taped..19 over women ( bill you can have a copy if you want) 15-16 boys a few others from today cant remember exactly they went really fast…

brett i have all the jr men/women/elite men semis from yesterday and mains if you want to use for promo vid or whatever… someone was bi*chen in the stands behind me you can hear it..lol

frank young fell in the 1st turn so he didnt make it, jeremy looked good in motos but didnt get out of 1/8’s( his 1/4 would have been all top usa riders unfortunately also)

yest they had the elite races on televised LIVE way to go canada… all on the jumbo tron screen it was awesome…plus it is going to be on tv this sat at 1pm( all pro motos etc) what a great job promo they did everywhere you go is a POSTER on the event and they sold tickets at several venues in town too.

RaidenHayden

Mindy got sixth, I got a call as the gate dropped and heard the whole thing, COOL!!!!!

4130forlife

susie levan.. WORLD #2

HELL YEAH

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.