Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Old School Freestyle General Bicycles 1988-1989 by Brett

• This topic has 13 voices and 70 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    loudogg666

why does chris rye sound so familiar?

rodney

He is the guy that did/does Baco vids and maybe something you might of heard of PROPS!!!

rodney

He is the guy that did/does Baco vids and maybe something you might of heard of PROPS!!!

suthnjflat

Don’t forget you guys were in 20 inch video magazine in the ny 2 hip contest.

suthnjflat

Don’t forget you guys were in 20 inch video magazine in the ny 2 hip contest.

loudogg666

ohhhhh yyeah.
    nevermind.
    now i feel like a retard.

loudogg666

ohhhhh yyeah.
    nevermind.
    now i feel like a retard.

adamguild

Welcome Scott C…..I rememeber you from a couple General shows at the 4h fair in Bridgewater and from the early days at Rampeteria…..

adamguild

Welcome Scott C…..I rememeber you from a couple General shows at the 4h fair in Bridgewater and from the early days at Rampeteria…..

loudogg666

i think it would be nuts if the 4-h thing still was going on.

loudogg666

i think it would be nuts if the 4-h thing still was going on.

scottc

Hey thanks for remembering. The young guys might not understand but those where special times. Maybe the tricks weren’t technical by today’s standards but we knew how to have a lot of fun. Great to see all the names and places on this site that I haven’t seen for so long. I’ve got a 5 year old obsessed with his bike so I’ve been spending a lot of time on mine. Now that I have a riding partner it would be cool to hook-up with some other crusty ole’ fellers to re-live the past. My AC/DC hats off to Britt for keeping it going for so long.

scottc

Hey thanks for remembering. The young guys might not understand but those where special times. Maybe the tricks weren’t technical by today’s standards but we knew how to have a lot of fun. Great to see all the names and places on this site that I haven’t seen for so long. I’ve got a 5 year old obsessed with his bike so I’ve been spending a lot of time on mine. Now that I have a riding partner it would be cool to hook-up with some other crusty ole’ fellers to re-live the past. My AC/DC hats off to Britt for keeping it going for so long.

loudogg666

i’m not an old school guy.
    but i do like to ride flatland.
    with some of the old school guys.

loudogg666

i’m not an old school guy.
    but i do like to ride flatland.
    with some of the old school guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.