Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old for those not racing the regional this weekend

• This topic has 11 voices and 40 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

Like Brett said – teach someone how to handle the team when you cannot be there. If the team doesn’t function when you are not there, then you are missing something.

I know every organization needs someone to make decisions, but at the same time you need to learn how to empower others. I am not saying I am any sort of expert on this, but amazingly everyone on our team has taken an “ownership” mentality because that was my goal from the outset. It’s “our” team, not “my” team.

As far as the wife and kids are concerned, in another thread I mention that is why I was not at the state race last week. Balance.

I’ll be in Pottstown!!

Yeah, we did pretty well without Craig! Hmmmmm…..

BIGANT-DOG

Teach someone on the team how to do the team sheet for those 2 races.

I knew this situation might arise someday that is why i gave the parents a copy of the rules.

RaidenHayden

I think Ant already has it covered with his team

CrazyCraig

@guinnessextreme wrote:

Yeah, we did pretty well without Craig! Hmmmmm…..

…everybody’s a comedian…

***3 positions are now available on my team due to, ahem, an outspoken parent…………… 😆 😆 😆 j/k***

CrazyCraig

make that one spot (the parent), we’ll keep the kids.

GHPmom1

I think it’s a good idea for parents/other team members to know the rules and to step up when the team manager needs a hand…..heck, My hubby and I had a copy of the rules in one hand and a team sheet in the other @ EHT…we didn’t do too bad!!! GO GHP!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Well while “my boys” are off to CT. for the regioanl, me and the wife went out to eat and saw spiderman 3. Had a good time, gonna sleep in late on saturday too.Bmx is good but it can’t take the place of a warm body on a cold winter night. —

BIGANT-DOG

there are only 4 or 5 us, but we are FAMILY.

4130forlife

ant.. its not winter.. haha

bmxmom156

cold winter night?? ant are you sure your ok?? we had the a/c on last night…lol

BIGANT-DOG

I was using a metaphor.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.