Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old for those not racing the regional this weekend

• This topic has 11 voices and 40 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Dave when you get married one day, you will understand.

bmxmom156

bring the wife… teach her how to do team sheets so you dont have to worry about it when you are racing…

she may enjoy a weekend away in sunny pottstown…

4130forlife

lisa does the team sheet. she rules

BIGANT-DOG

Iam not saying i do not want to go. But I I love my wife and i do like spending time with her. We both work. and weekends are the only time we get to be together. She has said she would go, but if she does not really want ot go and wants to spend some time together, I can deal with missing a race. You guy’s do not understand our relationship, and i do not expecet you too. But underestand, my wife comes before bmx anyday of the week.

RaidenHayden

Ant, you are all good in my book, no explination needed

rodney

I think Im going to cry

4130forlife

lisa knows my deal.. ive been doing this way before she was in my life.. she knows and understands my addiction to this bmx thing.. she rules..a race only lasts 3-4 hours.. so we have the rest of the day and night together..she f’n rules

rodney

love is crazy if its for bmx or your women …..or men did not forget you lou HAHA

Sullivan

Iam not saying i do not want to go. But I I love my wife and i do like spending time with her. We both work. and weekends are the only time we get to be together. She has said she would go, but if she does not really want ot go and wants to spend some time together, I can deal with missing a race. You guy’s do not understand our relationship, and i do not expecet you too. But underestand, my wife comes before bmx anyday of the week.

Nice to know who wears the pants in that relationship!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Tim I can’t be like you and have the luxury of 2 women, I think i know their names umm LEFTY and RIGHTY , correct?

bmxmom156

haha…good one ant….

ant = 1
    timmy = 0

glad to hear some of you boys keeping the little lady in mind….

4130forlife

yeah tim, anthony got you on that one, hahaha

bmiddaugh

The secret to staying with anything whether it is a sport or a relationship for a long period of time is balance.
    Don’t let any one thing over power another.
    Teach someone on the team how to do the team sheet for those 2 races.

…burnout….

s4lnj

nah– just razzin ant a bit– i don’t race many locals these days– with two kids now– i need to be home more– less locals creates a good balance–

would be different if hitting a local didn’t mean driving and hour or more each way. wifey used to come to every race back when mullica was open.

dave

4130forlife

its just awesome that lisa knows how much bmx is important in my life..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.