Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old feast your eyes on this..

• This topic has 4 voices and 28 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

heheh i acuttly love the orange and blue but i have a few other choices in mind… i like bc its subtle and kinda builds up on you…

bmiddaugh

dangerous thinking man, lol.

I’m curious to see what color scheme you would like on it, it may be what a majority of people like.

You could put a poll up on ehtbmx.org and ask which color is most popular, would drive people to the site.

@ihatem wrote:

I agree! I would’nt do it. I hope I’m not offending anyone.

nah chris no offense none at all , i posted asking for opinions you guys dont have to worry about any attitude from me .. i do this for bmx as a whole not for me… i build ;you critique simple 😀

i need some poll html

ill see what i can do… the poll may be up by fri hopefully….

ihatem

@Theyoyokid303 wrote:

washing each other out? you mean clashing? explain more… and brett, i put it up there bc im not the only one racing in nj im not the only one who rides ehtbmx.. im down for everyone totaly unity and something most people like.. i would say all, but haters make the world go round 😛

by washing each other out I mean they’re not doing anything for each other. It’s kind of a bla blue and a somewhat bla orange(no offense).
    I’m not a graffic artist so I don’t want to step on anyones toes.
    I don’t think that they are clashing because the contrast between blue and orange are great, I think what I’m trying to say is EHT is not standing out and BMX is not standing out. The blue and orange shades are too close.

I don’t know if that makes sense.

bmiddaugh

Make it LOUD.
    Loud Orange
    mellow blue

ok ill try that.. so mellow the blue loud orange.. i think your trying to say they are too pastel close right? ill see what i can do i made it in a lime green but it was too crazy… i think blue and orange is the way to goo just gotta get them more standoutish …. ,Lee

bmiddaugh

YES YES
    too pastel.
    41 man, those big words escape me at times… 😆

ok i tryied to get a diff orange.. thats the brightest i can get.. if you find me an orange that your looking for than i can copy it . i tried making the shadows darker to bring it out.. check it out.. its going on my flickr ill give you the link when its up… http://www.flickr.com/photos/7638618@N03/447501537/ theres the alt.. i think its a lil bit more standoutish… man i cant wait to get a laptop bring it to the track and just work on stuff there.. any of you going to GP tonight at EHT? Lee

bmiddaugh

why do those jaggies come out on the sprocket.

you mean the shadow of the t? or the white jaggies in the sproket?

bmiddaugh

sprocket jaggies

they are there bc i didnt take them out yet 😛 i used the magic wand and just got in there quick….. i need to go back in and touch it up dont worry for final version it will be all touched up…

bmiddaugh

dude, i hear that, damn magic wand
    rock on!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.