Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old feast your eyes on this..

• This topic has 4 voices and 28 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

being im the new grafix guy around here… ive been commisioned to make a sticker and or track logo.. here it its tell me what you think btw, this is a rough the eht is getting touched up same with the sproket…. just imagine it on team jerseys staff shirts and my dream goal on the side of registration…..http://www.flickr.com/photos/7638618@N03/447421955/ pic is here .. the bg is white.. in real life it will be clear…

4130forlife

cant see it

its coming .. dont worry.. i have to load it on my flickr first…. i think it just got done!

bmiddaugh

make the eht pop more, do a search on what colors compliment each other. the design itself is killer

ihatem

I was just going to say, I don’t know what the white backround will look like but the black makes it stand out!
    I like it!

more pop ? more POP? if it pops more it will explode lol hahah i chose those colors bc they are the colors of the ehtwebsite.. gotta keep everything complemetery.. lol lets here it people you think they match well? blue and orange are like the most comp colors of all .. btw i use color picker 5k or 2k to match my colors

bmiddaugh

I think the BMX part doesn’t pop out enough. That’s sorta what I meant.
    And I’m guessing the jaggies on the sprocket are just a PIA from the software you are using.
    Like I said I like the design…

<fan of sprockets representing BMX

ihatem

It’s just my opinion but, I like the black backround better

ok ill see what i can do… nah they are that bad made that in 5 min flat so i didnt use the magic want and get in there.. im using the fireworks 8 you hooked me up with! thanks man , wouldnt be able to do any of that stuff w/o you! ill have a complete by later 2night, Later, Lee

yeah i liked it too … but idk if it will cost more to get it printed… and clear always is sweett because what ever you put it on .. it looks like it was made to be there…

ihatem

Blue and orange are great color choices however,I think that the blue and orange in the logo are not working together. They’re kinda washing each other out.
    Do you know what i mean? I’m just puttin it out there, like I said it’s just my opinion.

bmiddaugh

I’d like to say it takes big kahunas for a person to put their artwork out there for public display and critique.
    Cool.

bmiddaugh

Try the logo with the colors you like Lee and see how it looks.
    Org and Bl may be eht colors but just see what it looks like with some color that is your preference.

Cant hurt.

ihatem

I agree! I would’nt do it. I hope I’m not offending anyone.

washing each other out? you mean clashing? explain more… and brett, i put it up there bc im not the only one racing in nj im not the only one who rides ehtbmx.. im down for everyone totaly unity and something most people like.. i would say all, but haters make the world go round 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.