• This topic has 10 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

poser poser poser poser poser poser poser poser
    and your opinion still doesn’t count LOL 😀

Macdaddy

watch out or i’ll sic lucky on you

s4lnj

these things happens—

you know what — there was a wagon full of strippers there, handing out fist fulls of hundred dollar bills also.

i bet you’re really angry now.

Macdaddy

did i miss something?

RaidenHayden

Oh man I missed the strippers AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually ask Farside I didn’t Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

s4lnj

did i miss something?

sorry– this thread blew up since i left work– i was responding to one of ridinlow’s earlier posts.

dave

Macdaddy

oh, if there were strippers and $$$ – i would have changed my stance and would be yelling for more notice

CrazyCraig

@ridinlow wrote:

@s4lnj wrote:

ridinlow–the only thing you can do now is hit the front page and vote for GHP —

After the incident that involved the “team manager” in Pottstown, I don’t think that I would ever want to vote for GHP.

I wasn’t going to dignify any of your comments with a response, especially since you are hiding behind a screen name, but now I will.

(A) To answer your post in a different thread, yes, I am a “team manager” of a brand new local racing team. I just got back into racing last year and things are different than back in the day. I put an innocent post asking for start times for a race. I tried finding it on the NBL site and couldn’t. I did not have a copy of the NBL mag handy (where I know I would find it) so I just asked my friends on here for a little help.

Now, considering the big deal yer making out of EHT adding a double last minute, I would think you would find this RESPONSIBLE of me to make sure of a race start time. It seems all you like to do is start trouble.

Regarding EHT adding a double last minute, well, I am sure all the serious racers know to check the websites regularly for these things. EHT is not obligated to make a double race, it was a nice bonus that day for those who attended. Yeah, more notice is always nice, but when we cure cancer, then we can make a big deal out of stuff like this.

(B) There was no incident at Pottstown. There was a late night post here on this site which was primarily good natured back-n-forth between the TMs. So please, if you really care about this sport, grow up and stop trying to pick fights on the school playground, okay?

As always (and I have been guilty of this in the past, too) you don’t know the whole story, so making comments on here without the facts can lead to hurt feelings or making something out of nothing.

If we are all adults here, then before firing a shot at someone in public, how about talking to the person via pm or in person first? That is what a responsible person would do. Otherwise, you are just a trouble maker.

Now, that said, I am guilty of the above as many of us are. We are all a little cranked up these days. But I know for the most part its because we are all PASSIONATE about this sport, so being a little cranked up is not necessarily a bad thing.

Thats my $.03 on the subject.

Make it a great day!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀

bmiddaugh

…. like ya know, don’t be stressing on that internet message board stuff g.
    I thought the smoked section cleared all this stuff up?

bmiddaugh

That’s not to say that people should be nervous about posting on a message board. If you feel you have been wronged you can let your opinion out…you just have to be prepared if people don’t agree with ya.

I mean if, let’s say you walked up to a tracks registration area and said you wanted to help and they were all, “what do you know about BMX?” with a tude, or you had something you wanted to do at the track and would be cool for the kids and someone at a track said something like, “why would you want to do that, they won’t appreciate it”, or if someone did something crazy like saying to people in line for registration, “anyone who is in line right now is past the cut off time and will be charged more”.
    Well, those might be some examples of things that might be interesting to know about.

Extra races when a race is already scheduled is tough to rally a cause for, and saying a track needs work always requires you to show up and be shot down for helping before complaining.

I just don’t want people thinking they can’t come on here and voice their opinion.
    Just my half cent.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.