Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old EAST COAST NATIONAL APRIL 29th & 30th

• This topic has 13 voices and 56 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

@CrazyCraig wrote:

But – I’m only racing cruiser this weekend – and that’s like racing expert – at least at the national level.

My previous post might get read the wrong way. I am not disrespecting the local cruiser class in anyway. Most of ya have kicked my a** so far. I gotta long ways to go. 😀

See ya this weekend!

bmxmom156

janeen

shhhhhhhhhhhh pullleeze! i am hiding the bike as we speak. just cause you toss the crutches dosnt mean you can ride no less race. he’s hoping to be back for the end of may….i say thats being a little optomistic at best. he has already tried to pedal on the mtb( higher seat= less knee bend)without much success. he is a psycho.. lets see how he feels a few days off the pain meds… the pt had him on a bike today but thats a bit different than jumping for sure!

hey bill…. i havent camped on the ground since i was 20 something… no offense but the aero bed gets my vote…30/40 or 50 something dosnt matter your back will thank you… best investment i ever made was to get a twin and a queen size blow up mattress… alot warmer too!

bmxgirlmom

😆

Still say he’ll beg, or borrow a bike to roll the gate 😉

bmxmom156

you are prob right. one of the first things he asked in recovery was when can i ride?? once its in your blood theres nothing stopping them. im not so worried about the racing its the crashing that may not be good for healing… and he just joined the ranks in the 16x class… thats a given..haha good luck to everybody this weekend!!

pjtaft

you guys are killin me!,. so much so, that I am taking my 4 and 13 year old boys to the local track friday night,.. to catch the local races,.. I am so jonesing for the good old days and the track,.. I am seriously thinking about making a small track in my yard,.. my wife is scared…

bmiddaugh

fear not, for the life of a BMXer leads to true enlightenment, lol.
    We all know it just takes that one jump, off a curb or a little hill in the backyard and it’s over.

pjtaft

Amen,.. that’s what my wife is scared of,..
    My backyard is 2.4 acres!!!,..

My 4 year old is crazy already,.. I’m talking Marine Corp crazy!! he’s got a 16″ w/ training wheels,.. and trying to pop wheelies,.. and saying that he wants to get the wheels off the ground!

Just the push I need to go back ’round the bend, only problem is that the local track is 50 miles away,.. http://www.tampabmx.com

bmiddaugh

Welcome FLA’s newest track operator…..

pjtaft

it’s already been on my mind,… LOL

in my spare time,..

LeadSled1

Watch out for those fire ants when out there riding. 😯 I moved up here from Port Richey in 2001.

4130forlife

eht national is coming up.. a lil over a month and a half…

Dude, I saw the new date and started reading from the beginning…didn’t notice it was last year till the second page 😆 read my own posts and thought, damn, that must have been a good night cuz I don’t even remember this!

4130forlife

hahahaha

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.