Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old EAST COAST NATIONAL APRIL 29th & 30th

• This topic has 13 voices and 56 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    bmxlegend

haha 27.. you are still a kid.. be hardcore and just sleep in a sleeping bag like i do…usually im so loaded it doesnt even phase me

CrazyCraig

Dave – I’m sure NOTHING phases you at all. 😀

bmxgirlmom

I vaguely remember 27. My son is a whole lot closer to 27 than I am. 🙂

TideyFamily

Just got some bad news… Don’t know yet if we will be able to go… We noticed our dog loosing wieght in tha last week and since have noticed he bowel movements are not good.. We explained what we are seeing to the Vet adn we have an appointment tomorrow.. She thinks it is very very serious.. Sound like something they need to do surgery on.. If thats the case then no national for me for sure, and not to many rcaes for a month or so.. will keep everyone informed..

RFarside

Janeen
    Will the RV’s be parking in the same place as last year?

Rich

Tidey, before I had a dog, I would have said, its just a dog, but we now have a 3yr old standard poodle. Your dog is part of the family. You gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck, we are thinking about you.
    Loren

bmxgirlmom

Yes, RVs will be over by the big wooden playground as usual. I think that is a township thing.

bmxmom156

forcast for sat is sunny/ 63-64 in eht.. wow what a beautiful day for racing! maybe see you all down there if dan is up for the drive down. he gets his stitches out on fri so we will see how he feels end of the week. he is dying to get on the bike but i dont think its possible to pedal w/crutches..haha

tidey- hope your pooch is ok they are def part of the family!

camping at eht track is the best! plus if the ice cream place is open you can just walk down the road and get some 😆 i am a camper fan but the cot/ blow up mattress is def the way to go for us over 40 crowd folks if you are in a tent!! if you have the early practice its great…just not having to get up an extra hr and drive to the track/ park /unload is worth it!! now if i can just learn how to drive the truck w/the camper on it!!! haha

bmxgirlmom

Shame Danny can’t just roll the gate. Get the credit here at home.

He’ll talk ya into it 😯

TideyFamily

OK, It looks like a go.. The dog has some sort of infection in her colon and we were given anti-botics for it. Didn’t break the bank either so this weekend is a go…

When can we set up our tents? And where? Only been to EHT once and that was at the double race 2 weeks ago.

Thanks alot to everyone for the well wished for the dog.

Greg

RaidenHayden

Deb, what’s the over 40 comment, I’ve got one more year and I’m there and I don’t feel 40

LeadSled1

Hmmm…. Not sure thats about. You might want to ask Farside. He’s 40. 😆

bmxgirlmom

Tents can be set up Friday morning. Ask Les where when you get there.
    Glad the pup isn’t too serious. It can be heartbreaking watching them suffer when we don’t know what to do for them.

Looks like the big boys of BMX are gonna have a big class this weekend. Hearing from all over that the 35-39 groups are coming in from all over the map. California, all points south including Puerto Rico, all points north, and Michigan, and others.

Better be stretching those muscles, and loading up on the Wheaties. 😀

LeadSled1

Thats 30-34 that has them coming in from Cali, MI and PR. 😯

The 30+ X classes are going to be insane. I’m guessing semis in both.

CrazyCraig

@bmxgirlmom wrote:

Looks like the big boys of BMX are gonna have a big class this weekend. Hearing from all over that the 35-39 groups are coming in from all over the map. California, all points south including Puerto Rico, all points north, and Michigan, and others.

Better be stretching those muscles, and loading up on the Wheaties. 😀

And people ask why – once I get my 20″ built – I’m coming back as a novice. THIS is why.

But – I’m only racing cruiser this weekend – and that’s like racing expert – at least at the national level.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.