Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. does anyone think flatland is a lost art in america?

• This topic has 9 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    loudogg666

well i’m glad you handed the torch to me, rodney.
    and thanks for showing me flatland.
    and if anyone cares, i almost pulled a switch handed steam roller to wheelchair last night.
    that trick is scary.

adamguild

well i’m glad you handed the torch to me, rodney.
    and thanks for showing me flatland.
    and if anyone cares, i almost pulled a switch handed steam roller to wheelchair last night.
    that trick is scary.

It is especially if you land in a rolling wheelchair.. Dude I dont think taking off school is a great idea..Just get it out of the way so at least you can have it to fall back on….or transfer to a place you would like to travel to….

suthnjflat

I agree with adam if york pa is still on the map it’ll never be a lost art in the us, contests although is the lost art in the us. To compete you need a passport now . 😆

loudogg666

yeah, i really don’t know what i want to do with my life at this point anyway.
    i hate how in highschool, i was supposed to know what i wanted to do with my life when i was a sophomore.
    and yeah, contest are no where to be found in the U.S., its just jams and stuff.
    anyone ever know what happened to those contests at maplewood?

adamguild

Maybe you can run your own flatland comps…Its something you like and want.. Im sure there are plenty of US flatland guys that would love to help make that happen… Mysterious Flatland Comp was really cool back in the mid 1990s…..4 Big comps in different areas of the US….

bmiddaugh

I will help in any way to get flatland comps going. I think Rodney would also be very down with that.
    Maybe hit up the college thing through the winter, start coming up with some ideas there and write em down, then come spring we can all try to get something off the ground.
    It can be done, we did it when the sport was in the dumpster, it can be done again.

loudogg666

my friend and i wanted to hold a jam in deiner park, but i don’t know if it would work.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.