Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Did you……..

• This topic has 10 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

Jess – you gotta stay in BMX long enough for you and me to actually line up on a gate and race (again). If I beat you, then you can quit. But, unless we get combined, that is not going to happen until what, 2008 or 2009? So you have no choice but to stick around. :wink:!

CrazyCraig

@LeadSled1 wrote:

I bet you never realized Caveman has LOVE and HATE across his nuckles in braille.

…why is their braille on drive-up ATM’s??

RaidenHayden

Craig, have you seen me drive? There is your answer for the brail

LeadSled1

Craig, there is always 30+ open.

Reasons for braille on the drive up ATM:

#5 Too drunk to see the numbers.

#4 For the guys in the lowriders who can’t see the buttons way up there.

#3 When your bank robbers mask interferes with your vision.

#2 When you have “other things” going on in the drive through.

#1 When granny in the 2 ton Grand Marquis battle wagon needs to get her retirement check money before driving through the store front at Macys.

CrazyCraig

@LeadSled1 wrote:

Craig, there is always 30+ open.

See you on November 11th @ EHT 😀

LeadSled1

Are you buying me a license? 😆

CrazyCraig

Yer not a NiBLer anymore?? Just ABA???

LeadSled1

My license expires today. With no NBL in my area and no NBL Grands next year I didn’t want to renew it.

s4lnj

led– plateus are easily over come(kinda)– your just in a rut– take a couple of weeks off– change your training a bit– you need to suprise your body– it sounds silly, but your body remembers what’s going on– if you do the same workout week in and week out– when you hop on that bike and do your warm up, your body kinda says “ok looks like it’s time for 25 sprints followed by some ab work and a protien shake”– you need to shok your body– you can find more in depth advise for overcoming flat spots in any body building rag– they deal with it constantlly.

remember– you only loose if you don’t try

and going by your finishes– you had consistent improvement–

patience darling, patience…

i get smoked every race– but somewhere deep inside i know that sooner or later it’s all gonna fall into place. everything will click and $hit is gonna hit the fan in my class when it does!!!!!

keep your chin up

dave

LeadSled1

I think the frustrating thing is that I know I am going to have to cut back next year. Probably locals and states except for the nats I can drive back and forth to home (Milford, EHT and Pottstown) unless I get one hell of a raise this year. Although I am sitting in the top 10 nag, as of today I am not even looking forward to the Grands (frustration kicking in). I think you are right, a week or two off is needed. I guess without the valleys how can you have the peaks? Thanks Dave.

Jess

4130forlife

just drink beer and forget about problems.. shit will work itself out

LeadSled1

I have noticed that my beer consumption has increased. 😆

CrazyCraig

Jess – after Woodward I shut down big time. Took a break.

Last night I was up late doing laundry so I got on my recumbent exercise bike for the first time since Woodward. I cranked out a solid 50 minutes and hardly broke a sweat, finished the laundry and came back and did another 25 minutes. Before Kentucky the 50 minutes was tough, never mind the extra 25.

So yeah, a break can be a good thing. Dont get discourage.

Ya gotta admit the 2007 NBL schedule makes it tempting to keep your license.

LeadSled1

Nah, if I can’t go to the NBL Grands because of other commitments it makes the NBL national schedule moot. I might hit the close races for the comp.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.