Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old did national prices go up?

• This topic has 12 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    miken1973

I talked to Bob once about it. He looked at me like I was high I will state that I can be a little rough and blunt with the opnion but shit will always taste like shit so why sugar coat it. I told him the trophies suck and riders were upset. I also told him that after many years on the circuit I could care less about trophies and they should have the option to race for points only. I also told him there should be multi-class/family member discounts for those who have a couple of kids racing class or cruiser nationals could be a small fortune. The whole time he just wanted to get away from me. No offense bob has some fine points but he is linning his pockets with our money and the local programs are the victims.

bmiddaugh

Let’s see what Bill gets going in NNJ.
    I have faith in him.
    He’s nuts…..it’s like looking in a mirror.

4130forlife

man i just wanna race and hang out with my friends..ill never understand why it has to be more than 30 for a national.. never.. the trophies are so gay and lame, and the bmx bux.. 1st place = 11$.. screw that

f uck it.. time to drink and forget about all this for tonight

s4lnj

all this time i haven’t been collecting trophies that i paid for?

damn it!!

BobTedesco

I am sorry you feel this way miken1973, but I have to pay for my new RV some how. Thanks for supporting the NBL.

TenaciousD

Oh snap, Mike just got owned by the CEO of the NBL !

Caveman

National entry fees from amateurs are the big cash cow for both the ABA and the NBL. They are not about to offer family discounts or discounts for points only.

They sucker us in with the national hype and we travel around the country spending a fortune following the circuit and for what? A title in a sport that no one knows or cares about. I’ve been racing for 22 years and I have decided if I go back to amateur I WILL NOT race another national. What for?

paulc

I agree with you Caveman 100%. Could not have said it better myself. I won’t be spending any of my money on any nationals.

Nice comment from Bob. Even if the RV comment was joke, I really don’t think that statement was appropriate. There is truth in jest.

4130forlife

can we get wilson to crash into bob’s new RV..wait.. with all that money.. bob t is staying in the nicest hotel suite possible.. he wont settle for no stinkin rv

CrazyCraig

Better watch out Bob – here’s what I did to the last RV that got to close!

Before:

After:

4130forlife

still one of the scariest things i saw that weekend besides edddie haller knocking himself out

thank god i had plenty of beers to help me through that day

BIGANT-DOG

Man i remember that. Is eddie still around

4130forlife

yeah he is on my myspace doing a turndown..

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.