Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old did national prices go up?

• This topic has 12 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

i always thought they were 45 now they are 50? man, 5 bucks more for one race than it is for a license!

bmiddaugh

ripoff

4130forlife

yeah its unreal isnt it? all for a stupid trophy.. they should have a payment just for points only

bmiddaugh

no shit man, it’s f-ing nuts, that’s a cool ace for the weekend.
    Shall we rant on this, or just not give money to Bobo?

4130forlife

id like to not poay it at all.. but being the bmx loser that i am.. im addicted to bmx.. so ill be forced to give that scumbag my money

BIGANT-DOG

My teamates are racing, so iam gonna race too.

BIGANT-DOG

hey dave if bob t is there we need to go ask him some ?. ARE YOU DOWN?????? Or do you have the BAWLS!!!!!!!!!

4130forlife

talking to bob is like talking to an tree.. we can try, but it will do no good

RaidenHayden

Dude, you got walls at your house, just talk to them, SAME thing. They have their formula, and to them it is the best thing.

BIGANT-DOG

Dude you know i got a big mouth and i will not be shunned to the side. So are you gonna leave me hangin?

BIGANT-DOG

If I had say a shitload of riders backing me up .I got an idea.

RaidenHayden

I’ll be playin with a big dirt moving machine. I choose to do something, where I CAN affect change, not waste time

BIGANT-DOG

Bill this will not be a waste I promise you that.

RaidenHayden

Little story Ant, one year, the first year the ABA did the 28 and over class at Nationals, it was time for the Gold Cup (now Redline Cup), well guess what, that isn’t a national. So Bruce Bischoff and myself approach Clayton, and say ” hey listen, we have enough guys to run a 28 and over class”, about 15 minutes later Clayton says yes. Now that means, they lose on 8 mmore trophies they are going to have to give out at this one then for the other regions. At Atlanta the one year it poured, and i wasn’t working that one, but peopple were crashing all over, so there is Clayton, pushing three inches of mudd off the track, and I hear him over the radio, ” help these kids up, tell they did good, we are here for them” his words, now you know why there is an ABA track going up north. You can talk to them, I haven’t seen the same thing with the NBL

bmiddaugh

I’d also like to add that Bill Curtin, one of the main guys…(think someone like Irma from the nbl) from the aba joined the site last year and was explaining all kinds of stuff about the aba here.

Um…Bill and the aba are a little peeved with me at the moment, (I have a tendency to not discriminate in my complaints) but one of their HEAD GUYS was here at a LOCAL SITE chatting.

Does that not say something?

And STILL the new nbl software has bugs,
    come on people.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.