Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Trails Cranford Trails

• This topic has 7 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Samurai

I can confirm the demise of the Cranford Trails. It sucks man. I loved that place when I was a kid.

I believe they were started by Jeff Lamb, Rich Carolan, George Salzmann, Myself (when my brother would let me), probably a bunch of long haired 80’s rocking degenerates.

Later….. Chris Diaz, Jerzy Swan, Jamie Pikula, Steve Toth (the Union Connection)

Cranford Locals…. Ray Johnson, Chris Norstrand, Dave Sarantino, Ryan Olesky

I was there through 3 generations of BMXers…. now they are gone…

anyone have any fond memories they’d like to share about these very flat, but fun trails?

RaidenHayden

Didn’t Tom Gillespie live rite by them, I rode them a bunch of times, when I was at Sloyans house. They were fun

RaidenHayden

Didn’t Tom Gillespie live rite by them, I rode them a bunch of times, when I was at Sloyans house. They were fun

4130forlife

chris sloyan?

4130forlife

chris sloyan?

Samurai

hahah chris sloyan!!! i forgot about gillespie. sloyan was a cranford high school jock i think he was a big wrestler…. my bro used to be friends with him until they got into a fight.

never thought id heard that name again

Samurai

hahah chris sloyan!!! i forgot about gillespie. sloyan was a cranford high school jock i think he was a big wrestler…. my bro used to be friends with him until they got into a fight.

never thought id heard that name again

Samurai

maybe he was from kenilworth now that i think about it…..

anyhow… i used to love going to dairy queen near the trails and hit on the girls (when i was younger), and get a mr misty

Samurai

maybe he was from kenilworth now that i think about it…..

anyhow… i used to love going to dairy queen near the trails and hit on the girls (when i was younger), and get a mr misty

BIGANT-DOG

are they really that far gone? I went there a while ago. Is it worth trying to rebuild? That is somethng I would be down to help out with. Did not go there that much, but when i did had good times(mid 90’s) btw i got 3 14 year old kids that would want to help also.

BIGANT-DOG

are they really that far gone? I went there a while ago. Is it worth trying to rebuild? That is somethng I would be down to help out with. Did not go there that much, but when i did had good times(mid 90’s) btw i got 3 14 year old kids that would want to help also.

RaidenHayden

Sloyan was from Kenilworth, and Gillespie lived around the corner from the trails, Chris liked fighting too!! I got some good stories

RaidenHayden

Sloyan was from Kenilworth, and Gillespie lived around the corner from the trails, Chris liked fighting too!! I got some good stories

RaidenHayden

Haaa, Sloyan is a lawyer now

RaidenHayden

Haaa, Sloyan is a lawyer now

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.