Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Craig getting called out.

• This topic has 9 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Craigmeur77

As far as the bus, Dude I throw people under the train, the pain train!!!!!, no bus here!!!!!

In Craig’s case it’s more likely to be an RV… 😆

CrazyCraig

@RaidenHayden wrote:

“slow is smooth, smooth is fast”

Is a belt-fed weapon smooth? 😕

Rich, thanks for the RV smile, I needed that. If they only knew who they were messing with, right? 😯

RaidenHayden

The belt fed, is for rock and roll, let’s get out of here stuff, slow and smooth is more get the job done stuff. And everytime I go by the RV place down the rode, I think of Craigs George of the jungle, or in this case, Craig of the trailer park, accident

CrazyCraig

LMAO 😆

Craigmeur77

No prob! By the way, if you’d like a commemorative photo of this highly controversial race, click the url below and scroll down to photo 1160, about 1/2 down the page…

http://www.freestylegfx.com/photos/empire/2006regionals7-23-06/part4/page.htm

CrazyCraig

Ahhh, the camera loves me.

No bumping in those pictures!

But…why didn’t anyone tell me I look like I am riding a kiddie bike? I look huge on that thing! And its a 21.5 TT with a 70MM stem!

BIGANT-DOG

Craig you rock.

CrazyCraig

The original thread over at BMX News got locked after the last 10 posts were all Jersey guys. I thought it was rather bogus the moderator told us to “take this cr*p over to NJBMX or myspace”.

I wanted to comment on something there, but will post here as all but one of the people commenting on my proficiency status are local to this site.

To clear up any and all confusion: After the 89 State Series I moved up to Superclass in the NBL and stopped racing ABA where I had finished the year as a 17+ Expert (I was 22 at the time). I raced a couple of regionals and 1 nat in Superclass before spending too much time with my girlfirend and not enough on my bike. I just kind of fell out of it.

If I were to sign up in the ABA I would have to start in Expert. But in the NBL I had the option to start anywhere I wanted. Not a bad thing really is it? Now If I sign up in the ABA, at least I’ll be ready.

I have pride, but also like to feel competitive. Even though some folks think it was not proper to start in Nov (considering I am doing well there NOW), based on where my skills were at I felt this was the best place to jump back in. I also do not have a problem with being a Nov because I am not clipped in.

If I really had my sights set on being #1 NAG, I would have gone to more nats and regionals. I do not know what next year will bring, but if I continue on my current course, you bet I will move up to expert. I cant let Brett have all the fun, can I? 😀

Some of you will still have a problem with me riding Nov through Woodward. But, if I bust out at the Grands, then I may consider moving up right after, or right after Woodward. We’ll see. Considering where I was in March of this year, I feel pretty good about what I have done.

I am not looking to be a career novice as I know its important to move up to set an example. I guess I just did not want to be motofill in expert and felt Nov would keep me within my abilities and not push it farther than I was ready to.

Okay?

Cool. 8)

bmiddaugh

Realistically at the local level we’re all just racing the 30 and over class anyway.
    And the way I see it Craig wanted to get back into the swing before moving up, I’m sure if he came out and was blowing doors like Rich he wouldn’t be sitting in nov.
    What’s funny is that every guy in NJ races just about one of the fasted 35+ racers in the country all the time.
    It’ll be cool next year ’cause we’ll have a big old man expert class.
    Man,…controversy, this is getting just like old school. 😆
    and man…there is no njbmx.com….
    hmmmm

CrazyCraig

All we need is Shupac to to show up and throw a couple of elbows and then reclassify back to Novice! 😆 (Braddock riders will get the joke)

Thanks Brett, I appreciate it, and you are right, next year we’ll have a kicking 30+ Expert class. Chasing Rich has been good for me. Maybe if I clip in I’ll stay closer, we’ll see. 🙄

Brett, I’ll try and remember the idea we came up with to bring my camcorder to Trumbull and have someone get tape on the Rumble in Trumbull 35+ Novice motos & main. It should be fun!!

RaidenHayden

Mike Schupak, living proof, that a big-foot and a man can reproduce!!!

bmiddaugh

you guys have all seen that pic of shuper elbowing the snot out of me right? lol

CrazyCraig

I’ve seen the pic and saw the man in action bitd. Any harder and he would have ruptured someone’s spleen!

bmiddaugh

LOL, tell ya what though, I wouldn’t trade all those memories of Braddock for anything.
    I like it that your actually making these guys realize that it’s cool to want to move up and not sweat the “I wanna be Nat. #1 novice thing”.

RaidenHayden

I made him cry one night!!!!! He really didn’t like younger guys beating him

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.