Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Craig getting called out.

• This topic has 9 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    LeadSled1

Hey Craig, looks like you made a fan at the South Park national.

http://www.bmxnews.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2050&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

😆

Play nice.

Damn Craig, you have two pages of replies on that site.
    They did everything except post a wanted man sign with your mug shot.

LeadSled1

LOL

There it is, NICE!

CWCCRIDER

Hey, I know that dude!!!!! 😀 😀 😀

RaidenHayden

Ok well Craig you made some new friends. I WILL tell you how I have handled this in the past, one day a rider who is squirly kept running into me, not a jumper or real skilled rider, but fast and lots of horsepower. I told Matt D, watch this, and while leading I hopped sideways, catching his front wheel, he went down in a spectacular crash. he doesn’t play like that any more either, mutual respect!!! We are all older. with jobs, houses and so on, so if you can’t ride and I feel you are a threat to my health, even though I could take like eight weeks offf from work and still get a check, YOU WILL FEEL THE PAIN TRAIN. Craig ride within your abilty or one of those guys on that board may do the same to you. This supposed to be fun

CrazyCraig

It was New Paltz, not South Park.

The funny thing is, I smoked everyone the last moto, he was no where near me, so I do not know where he gets off saying “I took him out”. You can ask Jeff Heath, he’ll confirm.

You know what they say, there are three sides to every story: What he says, what I say, and what really happened.

The funny thing is I never said anything about “doing whatever it takes” to get #1, only that I was trying my hardest. I do not have a snowball chance in h*ll of getting #1 NAG. Funny, it seemed like a fairly normal pre-race conversation.

Ask any NJ rider that was there, and even though they might be a little biased, they will tell you (even though I will admit being a little sketchy, but so was everyone else), that all I did was hold my line and this guy was a sore loser. I got nothing but applause for NOT BACKING DOWN.

I do ride within my abilities, and getting better every day. I think this guy is sore cause he thought he was looking at easy seconds (3 man moto). If you look in Regional Standings, I am right behind him, even though I have fewer races, so its obvious who has been doing better, even though he has hit more nationals (he is #6 NAG last time I looked).

LeadSled1

Well if he is going to call you on the big pimping you might as well serve him up a dish of big elbow the next time.

At least get your moneys worth. 😆

I think he is tasting some sour grapes due to getting whooped.

CrazyCraig

Jess, you should have the “Dead or Alive” song by Bon Jovi playing with my picture. lol

I just put my two cents on BMX News. Yes, I know. Jess asked for two cents, and I wrote $20 bucks worth. This is ME we are talking about. I give Ant dog a run for his money. lol

To be honest, I am sick of those threads where all those guys write all that petty bullsh*t. Jess, everytime someone posts a link to the other forums out there, I notice you are in the minority of mature people posting replies. All the crap I read from the rest on there only perpetuates the b.s. that Brett has been rippin about.

Wilson out.

bmiddaugh

Oh man….New Jersey is fully back…..

CrazyCraig

Uh Bill, uh, thanks for backing me up on that thread (not) on BMX News. When I raced the time you are referring to at Flemington, that was my second race back, and yes, I was “going for it”, and did get overly enthusiastic. Buy gee whiz, did ya have to throw me under the bus on there?

Its all good, but thought you’d have my back. 😀

RaidenHayden

Craig, YOU are 100% BMX, you just need to chil, and get your ducks in a row. There is a say we had at an old job “slow is smooth, smooth is fast”. Relax Bro it will come back, jsut a little chill and I think you will get there faster!!!! As far as the bus, Dude I throw people under the train, the pain train!!!!!, no bus here!!!!!

bmiddaugh

This post is wasting time, time that could be used to be planning for that fall jam!!! 😆

RaidenHayden

Yeah, but busting on Craig is better than getting the cats tail under the rocking chair LOL

RaidenHayden

But if I loose this cough I have, back feels awesome I will be riding

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.