Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old CJBMX Work Nights 3-28, 3-29

• This topic has 7 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

Give us a hint first on who this could be.

RaidenHayden

And in this corner weighing in at, oops wrong sport

bmiddaugh

ding ding, i already threw a few punches, i’ll be there sunday for a few fellers, but i ain’t near as scared of you guys ,as i am the little lady when she wants some quality time!

rideodybmx

Dale,

i was at the track tonight with the heaths, we raked a little, and brushed a little loose dirt off, but otheriwse the track looks amazing!!!
    you guys really got alot done, im sorry i didnt make it last night, but im hearing that your going sunday if so tell me what time were meeting and ill try to make it as best i can, cus im ready to work to get this track ready for a reigonal

DigetyelaD

we didnt put dirt everywhere yet we left some off of our straights were saving it for our problem areas soon the whole trhing will be done we might have to by more so we used it on all the really bad spots

DigetyelaD

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    work party 9 or 10

bmiddaugh

yo, Lisa told me we are gonna need some painters next week….
    Tim, you better start bringin your buds to help out!
    It ain’t all about the dirt and the jumps, I gotta say 50% is the crazy stories us sad ol guys like to throw out…

rideodybmx

im gonna see who i can get to come, and i think i got one more person to race,
    i dont know if any of you remember him, Brian Opp, he raced for about a year or so, then his mom died adn he stopped to help bring money into his house for him and his dad to live, but they now have gotten back into much better condition, bought a new house and brian has been talking about coming back to racing, so i hope he does

DigetyelaD

ok slakers who is coming to howell sunday for sum pretty big changes and who will sit home and then cry about next it week. i heard the triple were step were going to build will be so big that vinny says will need a tarzan swing just to get to the top .then he wants to have a moat on top with alligators and pirranah maybe sum punji sticks on the outside just in case you try and go around it.

bmiddaugh

man…
    can’t we use crocs instead?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.