Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old CJBMX Work Nights 3-28, 3-29

• This topic has 7 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Dale and Pete said to get your booties out and GIVE THEM A HAND.
    I’ll be there with body armor Rich F gave me. I expect everyone who talks the talk to walk the freaking walk. There is gonna be another post about what we need to get ready for the regional.

bmxlegend

anyone selling a really cheap car.. i need one to get down tio these tracks to lend a hand and my expertise.. anyone anyone??

bmxlegend

by the way.. the races were fun today.. even tho it was arctic out.. rainy and dreary.. it was a fun day at the bmx track

DigetyelaD

whats up every one .things went well at howell today thanks to bmiddaugh for posting the work party vinnie and lenny came up with some really good dirt and hopefully we can get the tracksmooth and fast maybe like eht that would be great im guessing smoetime after 6 pm or so i will let you know.

TideyFamily

Will be there on Tuesday… Just got to make sure my sons nuts are doing better.. First day of racing and he slams his nuts on the step up… Yeah he is in alittle pain(Major). He’ll definetly feel that in the morning for school. First words after I gto him sat down where I don’t wanna quit racing, I just wanna quit today…. Haha I dont blame him..

DigetyelaD

hello come help us spread dirt rake roll and tamp the track to make it nicey nice. lets see who makes it here tonight.we might be ther tommmrow too ill post tonight 630 or so iam really curious if a certain person shows

bmiddaugh

😉

RFarside

@bmxlegend wrote:

anyone selling a really cheap car..

Ham
    I have a very good connection with the guy who makes these Pontiacs. Let me know if this is what you’re looking for?

Rich

RaidenHayden

Rich I just got off the phone with Ham, I don’t think he liked the pontiac, cuase he was asking if I knew any one with a cheap car, looks like his kind a ride. Just think of the dates he could get!!!!!

RFarside

Bill it is only $199.44 for this gem. If he talks to Clay maybe he will give him a rider’s discount.

I even think it is the same color as that catdog bike he rides if I remember correct.

Rich

RaidenHayden

Ya know it looks like the Barbie dolls he still plays with, I can’t figure why he wouldn’t want it. I bet the trunk could double as a cooler

bmiddaugh

Sweet ride!
    Dale was stoked I showed up, was easy for him to rake the dubs with that rake stuck up my…. 😆
    Tracks looking smooth fellas..

HEY where were all the people that were gonna help?

RaidenHayden

Brett I’m wounded, that’s all we would have had to do to get ya to rake I’ll remember that If nothing else the entertainment value will be good

bmiddaugh

Dale said he was coming out to play tonight, must be with the youngun…
    Yea, we stuck that rake up… my cars grille and got a lot of the track smoothed out… 😆

DigetyelaD

hello again track is looking very nice and smooth there might be a chance that the nervous i mean novice class might like it a little better. no work party tonigt we are giong for sunday. big changes coming .this is top secret poop right here new second straight will be a triple step maybe the size of the big dumb table that is there now maybe a litle smaller its up to vinny his idea. second straight will be plowed flat and just a roller or two .that 2nd and 3rd straight are so slow and uphill maybe this will help.
    brett was there walking the talk helping us rake and spread dirt all night so rock on brett and much thanks. there was 1 other person who i hoped would come and work. he has one more chance on sunday to unless he is giong to va.nat if not get ready cuz ill stir up a whole lot of shat!! and call him out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.