Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Another PHIL D post

• This topic has 16 voices and 124 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

You hear that imwatchin…
    Ant is looking
    FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

I just got off the stairclimber an hour straight!!!!!!!!!!! yeah baby that’s right BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!! Okay I really just got finished drinking a beer and looking at the stairclimber for an hour.But i am still looking for i’m a watchin!!!!!!!!!!

LeadSled1

jesse.. i want that frame.. money is tight right now.. well its not tight. i am broke as f**k

but i do want the bike eventually

Hold that GT hub for me too.

bmxbum1

Man do I love the internets.

It doesn’t get any better than this.

bmiddaugh

I just got off the stairclimber an hour straight!!!!!!!!!!! yeah baby that’s right BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!! Okay I really just got finished drinking a beer and looking at the stairclimber for an hour.But i am still looking for i’m a watchin!!!!!!!!!!

Finally….
    Wit….

That was a funny line!

BIGANT-DOG

Man do I love the internets.

Oh bmx bum I ain’t forgot about you either. Come on out to the track. Or are you scared? :wink:!

4130forlife

jesse.. that hub is gone 🙁 dugan neil bought it from me in deleware

sorry bro

bmxbum1

It’s just a matter of time before this dog gets off his leash. Once that happens, I’ll be layin down some old school flava. Just like I did back during my Factory Mongoose days. I remember those days like it was yesterday. Great times.

Sullivan

It’s just a matter of time before this dog gets off his leash. Once that happens, I’ll be layin down some old school flava. Just like I did back during my Factory Mongoose days

I’ll believe it when i see it Caputo…. And im gonna have to call bs on that Factory Mongoose days 😆 But maybe i could be wrong.

imwatchin

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

Oh bmx bum I ain’t forgot about you either. Come on out to the track. Or are you scared?

Ant Dog you are so full of BS. You call these guys out and what happens to you? You run like a little bitch. You can talk a lot of trash but you cant back it up. Why don’t you take that rust bucket Mongoose that you say you found and go ride it in the park. Maybe you can tell all the little kids that you are this big time pro bmxer and your training for the Olympics.

RaidenHayden

I love the entertainment

bmiddaugh

It’s amazing how many goose and se riders are in NJ….and I was around in 79-84 racing….

BIGANT-DOG

Gee my feelings are hurt.

imwatchin

Just calling it like I see it.

DigetyelaD

this guy sounds pretty mean i think we might have to call him the DOG CATCHER

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.