Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Another PHIL D post

• This topic has 16 voices and 124 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Page 68 of the new BMX PLUS! Small but good pic of him SKYING!!!!!!!!

Now before anyone says anything (yeah GEUSS WHO I am talking to you) I am here to promote BMX in N.J. Phil might not even know my name. Do I care? NO! Anytime a local guy is getting covereage he deserves any “props” that he gets.

Oh and btw I gave you my home# and if you are man enough. You would respond, but i Geuss not. I thought about not even responding to you but ya know what, ya mess with a dog and you may GET BIT ON THE A**

bmiddaugh

Come on man…
    Chill…
    Both of ya.
    I side though, with promoting BMX.
    By any means necessary.

BIGANT-DOG

Brett you know why I am ticked off. I am tired of people “hiding” behind a screen name. But not to deviate from the true topic of this post, if someone has a scanner. Mine is down. please post the pic. page 68

bmiddaugh

I know…
    A jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense never attack.
    Speak to the only person who has a right to be ticked off, Phil. If he is ok with people promoting his name then there is nothing more needed to be said.
    For those who care, Phil is currently my damn hero, if he’s fired up, I’m fired up.

BIGANT-DOG

BTW. If in another few years we have another “local pro” I will do the same thing. Because i am going nowhere.

bmxmom156

went to bmxplus.com and didnt see any photos online of phil but i did catch a cool shot of scotty doin some nasty one footed something or other… check it out. i tried to cut/paste but i am hopeless… sorry

BIGANT-DOG

page 68 last page of the stars & stripes coverage. Small pic but cool none the less.

rodney

I love when ANT is angry . I just want to hug him

bmxbum1

I just signed on and looked for a topic that I knew had the potential for some drama. Who is GUESS WHO that Ant Dog refers to? Is he a user of this site? Why the bad blood? Someone, bring me up to speed.

Joe 😈

BMXspectator

GUESS WHO is Mr. D. I think Ant Dog made him mad with all the trash talking that was going on at the track.

bmxbum1 it looks/seems like u have a hidden agenda? Whats up?

bmiddaugh

oh…Ant-dog and Ant-D love each other, lol…
    They’re both doing what they can for BMX.
    I’m seeing new people at the track as a direct result of Ant-Dogs mouth.
    That’s enuff for me.

bmxbum1

No hidden agenda here. I just don’t know why Ant DO double G is on Mr. D? I don’t even think they have ever spoke? Just a little strange that’s all. If I’m missing something, let me know, but if this all stems from what Red-A said on Vintage…well that’s plain silly.

Signed, your next double A Mojo

BTW- Antdog, Phil couldn’t snap his way out of a paperbag. He should only hope that he doesn’t end up next to me on the gate. The sh** will get ugly then. 🙄

4130forlife

who is bmxbum?

Sullivan

He should only hope that he doesn’t end up next to me on the gate. The sh** will get ugly then.

😆 Caputo u gotta get on a bike 1st before u can do that… If u ask me, i think your scared. :wink:!

bmxbum1

I was on a bike before you were born Sully and kickin the ass of punks like you! Be careful what you wish for. I may just break out my Standard and show you how a Standard is meant to be ridden!

No one on this site better even think about questioning me.

Joe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.