Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Another PHIL D post

• This topic has 16 voices and 124 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    LeadSled1

RFarside

@bmxbum1 wrote:

I wish I could focus, but my ADD gets in the way

Is that the best you can come up with?

Jud called it. You’re too scared to get on your bike. It is kind of hard for you to back up your trash talking.

rideodybmx

i don think that’s the right pic, although its a nice one lol

bmiddaugh

Is that the Plus pic Lead?
    I’d really like to put that up on the front page…
    and no I am not on Phil’s “jock”,
    I would just like to give people props where props are due.
    Oh and thanks for posting that Lead!

imwatchin

Brett you better give Phil’s “jock” back to ANT DOG before he gets mad.

BIGANT-DOG

Brett you better give Phil’s “jock” back to ANT DOG before he gets mad.

Listen you little cocksnot I am sick and tired of being bashed for supporting a DAMN GOOD RIDER! Just because i belive in someone,just becasue i SUPPORT someone. Ya know what- I’m a little bitch(my new name for you) I do not know who you are nor do i really care but I hope to god that i one day get the chance to PIMP YOUR ASS OVER THE FIRST TURN AT ANY TRACK I CAN. I am not the fastest, or most skilled, but i will try my hardest to whoop your ass on the track. Kiss my ass.

bmiddaugh

lmao!
    To both you guys!
    yea…bring it imwatchin, let’s see what you got.

BIGANT-DOG

He ain’t got nothin but a pile of crap. The same stuff he talks. What aggrivates the piss out of me is I try to give phil the respect he deserves and some asshole tries to shoot me down, Sounds like someone who is jealous as all hell. I have never claimed to be a freind of Phil I do not benefit from talking about him. No he does not give me free MCS product. But i do enjoy watching him ride and helping out the new riders. If this were another guy I would do the same.

Hey im a little bitch. You watch WWE? Well I got 2 words for ya

SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmiddaugh

damn….
    maybe im and Ant should get on the track together!

BIGANT-DOG

Brett i am tired of being “pissed on” Now I piss on those who fuck with me

imwatchin

ANT-DOG did you have a bad can of Alpo tonight?

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

I hope to god that i one day get the chance to PIMP YOUR a** OVER THE FIRST TURN AT ANY TRACK I CAN.

I guess if I wait for you at the top of the first turn you could give it a try. But with the bike skills that you have I wouldn’t suggest it.

imwatchin

ANT-DOG I don’t want to fight with you brother I just want to help. I think if you would put Phil’s jock on you would be able to clear the double at CJ. Let me know if you need any other tips.

imwatchin

That wasn’t a very nice PM you sent me. And I don’t appreciate all the racial comments.

bmiddaugh

What’s with the cursing man….chill…chill….
    I don’t think im even has the skills to stand on the top of a berm waiting for ya Ant…
    LMAO!

BIGANT-DOG

don’t think im even has the skills to stand on the top of a berm waiting for ya Ant…
    LMAO!

Do not care I am far from the best, I got no real skills, but a freind of mine showed me how to race dirty many years ago, and i am sick of people trying to test my paitence.

And I don’t appreciate all the racial comments

Dude do not even take it there, I simply said **** YOU. I do not care what race you are cause i do not know. But i know you are a pure jacka**

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.