Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Another days lesson….

• This topic has 9 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

today go to the track gets some laps in beacuse cant go 2mrrow… when we pull up what do we see the normal holaigans riding the track when we parked i looked out of the car and i see them throwing stuff into a pile.. and SMOKE!… look down.. there is a small fire lit by the begining of the second turn… they are trying to douse it out… then the local baseball moms went into mass histeria and 30000000000 cops came and firetrucks …. yupp…

ihatem

STHAT’S BULL SHIT!
    something must be done on a major level! Who is in charge of the whole place?( The town?)
    All the different organizations must come together and come to an aggrement to co-exhist peasefully. The parents of the baseball and hockey are taking aboultly no responsibility for their children!!!Which to me is discusting.
    I’m not from the area however, we race there quite often and do what we can to help out.
    I for one will open my big fat mouth and put my 2 cents in to whom ever is in charge.( the town, whom ever)
    I know I’m probably repeating issues that have come up before but something proactive must be done, It’s out of control! And it pisses me off! No one has any respect for what we are trying to accomplish there which is a group effort that we all should be a part of!

We need spellcheck! 😆

bmxmom156

i agree 100%

it totally pisses me off… someone has to be responsible for these kids… if not themselves then the parents.. someone has to know who they are to id them… its not the first time..

bmiddaugh

Hate to say it guys but this won’t be happening at Patmos Skatepark down there.
    Ask the guy who is opening that about the locals at EHT. It’s weird but it takes some concerned people to monitor a track in a public park like that. Too easy to make problems. I’m sure the same stuff goes on all over at public BMX tracks.

bmiddaugh

We need spellcheck! Laughing

Grab the google toolbar it has a spellchecker built in…still trying to get ant-dog to download it.. lol

BIGANT-DOG

still trying to get ant-dog to download it.. lol

i acn pesll inef.

jaylamoon

As for Patmos….I’d rather have my kids being kids then send them down to get brainwashed while they ride their bike…

bmiddaugh

kids are not as easily brainwashed as you may think.
    My parents taught me to think for myself…
    I guess that is pretty apparent by this place, lol.

A properly taught individual can exist in both places and be true to themselves and the correct beliefs.
    An untaught individual will have a problem with either.
    A borderline individual might actually be better off hearing some positive words.

… and trust me I am about as far from a person who would be hanging in a church as you could ever see…ask my girlfriend.

4130forlife

damn savages in that town

jaylamoon

thank the Lord I have a skate/bike park across the street from my house….

4130forlife

i have a skatebike park 5 min from my humble domain

bmiddaugh

thank the Lord

😆
    oh, everyone here is a comedian….
    😈 —

CrazyCraig

@jaylamoon wrote:

As for Patmos….I’d rather have my kids being kids then send them down to get brainwashed while they ride their bike…

One way or the other everyone is brainwashed depending on where you spend your time.

I used to work in auto parts a long time ago. After awhile I was brainwashed. I found myself cursing up a storm just like the guys I worked with. Notice I don’t curse much these days? (I’m not saying I am a saint, just making a point)

Don’t take what I am saying the wrong way. If something is not someone’s cup of tea, so be it, I’m cool with that.

Think about it. Everyone here is brainwashed on BMX. If someone says something derogatory or false about what we do we are all over them, aren’t we?

s4lnj

problem with the auto industry huh????? 😈

4130forlife

there is just a problem with this world.. its all going to end one day.. a big bomb, then poof.. all gone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.