Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Dog-Father AMERICAN CARS RULE

• This topic has 11 voices and 49 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I just found out my mom was in a car accident. She is okay not a bump or bruise,just tired. thank god.

Mom drives a 04 IMPALA. She was hit by a TOYOTA CAMRY. Geuss what the camry is f-ed up, all the impala needs isa new headlight assembly and a touch up paint job.

I am so glad mt father raised me on AMERCAN MADE CARS. And i am also happy as hell my mom is okay.

loudogg666

i love my honda.

rodney

Good your mom is Ok ….how are the 22 inch wheels, 15 inch woofers,hydraulic shocks and 10 TVs hahahahahaha!!!!!

bmiddaugh

Glad your mom is ok — bro. Reason that cars break apart nowadays is to take the brunt of the impact and distribute the force that is created during the accident.
    Ever wonder why Indy Cars bust all apart when they crash as opposed to doing what they did back in the 50’s and 60’s, it’s because of the wrecks and what they learned from them.
    Check out some of it some time it’s real interesting.

loudogg666

oh yeah, its good that your mom is okay.

BIGANT-DOG

Check out some of it some time it’s real interesting.

Brett have you forgot I am gearhead.LOL I am so glad she was alright. Indy cars drag cars all of em are so safe now I mean you look at this crash.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VIGwcouFcaA

And you think he would be dead. Some broken bones no concussion. And he will be back in the car.

rodney

Someone laugh!!! my post was funny !!!!

loudogg666

i didn’t even see your post rodney.
    hahahahahahahhaa.

s4lnj

rods post was funny– and i’m sorry, but asian imports are the way to go.

bmxmom156

asian imports Argh!

my first car i ever drove was a 68 impala..it was a tank but it was safe… saved my butt when i had my first accident while i was still on my permit!!

glad to hear moms ok…

i would go on about the fords but ant will get all fired up again…lol

chevy impala
    plymouth duster ( dont laugh)
    ford galaxie 500
    ford mustang /mach 1……….all cars i used to drive bitd

nothin beats a good old fashioned american made car

s4lnj

dont get me wrong– i bleed chevy orange, both me and the wife drive chevy–

but from a purelly mechanical standpoint (been an auto tech for 15 years now) asian imports are the way to go

Kmart

American company doesn’t always mean made in America:
    http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/inthenews/07-10-06.html

I’m and engineer for Honda (and Acura) and most of our suppliers are American and the cars are coming off the line right down the street from my office…..

I was also raised on American cars and drag racing, but there is a reason why they are closing plants and laying people off. Poor products. They are getting better. As part of my job I benchmark cars, and in the last few years the big 3 have improved…..but so have the Korean makes…
    Honda has never layed off an employee in the US. They are also non-union..

Kmart

Kmart

American company doesn’t always mean made in America:
    http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/inthenews/07-10-06.html

I’m and engineer for Honda (and Acura) and most of our suppliers are American and the cars are coming off the line right down the street from my office…..

I was also raised on American cars and drag racing, but there is a reason why they are closing plants and laying people off. Poor products. They are getting better. As part of my job I benchmark cars, and in the last few years the big 3 have improved…..but so have the Korean makes…
    Honda has never layed off an employee in the US. They are also non-union..

Kmart

rodney

I like asian imported women!!!OHH and I only know what the ceiling in the back seat looks like in those old boats

bigdaddyrg

imports suck you want to race that honda 😆 454ss bigdaddy ps i have a 94 camaro for sale v6 5 speed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.