Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Dog-Father Ain’t that a "white boy sport"

• This topic has 12 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    rodney

Your right Ant know I hAVE AN IDEA how about we wrestle at the first turn OH yeah slap into a slim jim

loudogg666

eugen collins is one of my favorite riders. but day smith shreds. hahaha, what about that guy bill?

4130forlife

we gotta get mel cody on this damn site

tommydone

hell no this aint a white boy sport,one new jerseys bmx legends and all around great guys LEAPING LENNY NORFLEET.

OTHERVOICEZ

wow i think its cool that you all talk bmx with your barbers 😆
    i havent had a hair cut in forever but if i did im sure i would try to thalk bmx with them – sadly though i would be laughed at
    i try to advertize the new local track here i was very proud to have helped in its start up- made me feel good to be part of something that would bring families together
    plus anyone who will listen to me blab about bikes is in for a long conversation 😆

BIGANT-DOG

It’s funny the whole shop knowa what i do and support’s me. My barber has been cutting my hair for over 20 years. So he pretty much knows me like a book. I was just in thier saturday and the member of one of the biggest churches in plainfield heard me talking and wants information on BMX RACING.

rodney

sounds good but PLEASE dont bring religion into BMX

kevh

BMX is my Religion, can I get an AMEN????

loudogg666

i hate religion.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.