Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum A change to my idea

• This topic has 10 voices and 36 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Ding, ding ding, Rodney is a winner!!!!!!

bmiddaugh

yes.

All the TRACKS,
    I repeat TRACKS.

Are good.

Imagine if they were all run 100% by people who just had an insane out of control love for BMX and a drive to promote it.

BIGANT-DOG

pottstowns track is to small,l flemington needs a chair lift, cj has a bad spectator area and bad parking. EHT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter I do not know if you are being funny or serious. I undersatand about having pride in your “home track” . But this is not the thread to say this track is too small and all that other stuff. I have likes and dislikes about all tacks. We are lucky to have what we have now. A while ago I would have shot off my mouth and said f you and all of that, But that acomplishes nothing. So i ask can we keep things in a positive direction — And this is not just directed at you. this applies to anyone and everyone. At this stage of the game we do not need to bash cj eht hc or p-town. We ALL NEED to come together and figure out how are we gonna make things better.

BIGANT-DOG

So Scooter i present this challenge to you. Come to the dec 9th meeting, and vote on my idea. This is the ONE TRUE WAY to find out if eht rules. If it does rule as you say, then the riders will vote to have the state finals their, wont they. 💡

bmiddaugh

Scooter’s kind of enthusiasm is just what EHT needs,
    Scooter for President of EHT.

Oh wait they already had elections and arbitralily put the same people in, barring Mike V. hmmm, I need to elaborate there, I mean Mike V is from what I understand the new track director, replacing Chris V…The killer V’s? lol. But it would be nice to see new blood higher up the food chain too ya know?

Ah, I’m sure Scooter doesn’t know anything about BMX anyway…. 😈

(Sarcasm…)

On that matter did anyone ever find out how the HC elections went?
    Nah, because….

bmxmom156

brett its funny you asked that as i just got done posting the same question over on njbmx forum site.

i would like to know when the next meeting will be held as we still didnt finish nominations then we still have to hold elections… it was said at the last meeting ( before the board members walked out) that we would meet at the library in a conference room next time( as to not have so many distractions)

if anyone is in contact with jeff or matt can someone post when the date will be? i would assume it has to be soon. bill and diane want to be there also to answer any questions that come up or concerns as well…

I was being funny my point was that everyone has a track they like more than another and thats all an opinion of the rider! I also think its funny brett changed rules to sucks! and mike v is doing a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmiddaugh

Scooter’s right. And I like Mike, but he’s gonna need help.
    dang, I mean they coulda had Rich be president or vice president, dang hows about Scooter.
    But doesn’t matter to me, hope everyone that is going tomorrow has a good time and if anyone wants to get some pics or stuff to me, that would be nice too.
    Thanks, ya maniacs! 😈

bmxer901

Why cant pottstown just be thrown into the mix. If they offered a state qualifier there then obviously they deserve a state championship. All of these years we have always just run rotated the state champ to each track in a order. Why not just put pottstown on the list.

bmiddaugh

Needs to be voted on.
    Can everyone bring an idea in the form of a proposal to be voted on to the meeting?

bmxer901

whos stupid idea was it make it where we had to vote on it. we used to have 4 tracks in the series then it dropped to 3 now its back up to 4. pottstown took over mullica hills spot in the series so they should rightfully get the hole spot and not just a peice of it. Was it voted on letting them be a part of our series?

bmiddaugh

yep, ya gotta hit the meetings Carl. Come on brudda. The whole idea of the nbl is to have a democracy where the racers and parents can have a say in the outcome of stuff.
    hence the whole voting thing.

Let’s say we had 15 tracks in NJ though….
    That means each track would get the championship once…every 15 years.

bmxmom156

since fla is the only state i know with more than 10 tracks how do they decide on who hosts the championship? anyone know?

just curious

bmxer901

The few states that I know about do rotations. Ok like you said brett say we have 15 tracks then every 15 years a track will host the state champ. ok that seems far, it gives the riders a chance to ride somthing new and all that time for the other tracks to build what they have and make what they have better. When pottstown got voted in to be in the state series they should have automatically been put in the rotation for the state championship.

thank you for putting rules back !!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.