Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 8/17 eht gate practice question?

• This topic has 8 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    imwatchin

Bmiddaugh you are not out of line and it is not your responsibility or any parent/rider to handle this. This is why we have people that hold a position in NJBMX. It is time for Scott Cranmer to step in and handle this.

imwatchin

Bmiddaugh you are not out of line and it is not your responsibility or any parent/rider to handle this. This is why we have people that hold a position in NJBMX. It is time for Scott Cranmer to step in and handle this.

bmxgirlmom

Punishments were handed out to all involved in the situation that has caused all of this. What happened to each is a private matter between that person, the State Board and EHT Track. If one of those individuals wish to make it public then that is their priviledge, but I will not.
    The punishments have been handed out, they will be adhered to, and that’s the way it is. If any of those involved choose to ignore the punishment, then there will have to be harsher punishments.
    I think enough has been said about it.

bmxgirlmom

Punishments were handed out to all involved in the situation that has caused all of this. What happened to each is a private matter between that person, the State Board and EHT Track. If one of those individuals wish to make it public then that is their priviledge, but I will not.
    The punishments have been handed out, they will be adhered to, and that’s the way it is. If any of those involved choose to ignore the punishment, then there will have to be harsher punishments.

bmxgirlmom

bmxer901

imwatchin-to you, you obviously know somthing no one else knows about victor behm. first of all the reason why he was yelling at the finish line was that they wouldnt do anything. NOTHING at all. they wouldnt even listen to us about what was going on. that guy was even aloud to race that night. as for the van and yelling where do you get ur info and did you bump your head?

bmxgirlmom- punishments were mostly giving to a 12yr old that was threatened, he had no choice but be involved. and the 33yr old is from statin island. whens the next time he will be at eht or even nj for that matter.
    things like this happening are the reason for things falling apart.
    as for eht bmx getting shut down, no one wants eht bmx shut down it needs a new director and president and rules like this to be enforced we dont need a goverment there.
    and i guess victor behm would look like the bad guy when people want things done at the track and no one but him will speak up.

bmxer901

imwatchin-to you, you obviously know somthing no one else knows about victor behm. first of all the reason why he was yelling at the finish line was that they wouldnt do anything. NOTHING at all. they wouldnt even listen to us about what was going on. that guy was even aloud to race that night. as for the van and yelling where do you get ur info and did you bump your head?

bmxgirlmom- punishments were mostly giving to a 12yr old that was threatened, he had no choice but be involved. and the 33yr old is from statin island. whens the next time he will be at eht or even nj for that matter.
    as for eht bmx getting shut down, no one wants eht bmx shut down it needs a new director and president and rules like this to be enforced we dont need a goverment there.
    and i guess victor behm would look like the bad guy when people want things done at the track and no one but him will speak up.

bmxer901

bmxer901

@imwatchin wrote:

people are not that dumb. Yes there is a reason why the moto count is down at EHT and it is sad to say that Victor is one of the reasons. Do you think if you came out to the track for the first time to race and you hear Victor Behm yelling from his van or witness the little show he put on at the finish line that night that you would want to bring your kid back to EHT? I will help you out here NO. Please get off of this thing that every one at EHT is out to get Victor. If he wants to shut EHT down so bad go ahead. That will be one less place we will have to race in NJ.

thats great no matter what happens like 3 differant complaints in one year about threats and you still wanna blam it on victor. and who ever said victor wants the track shut down. get you facts straight before trying to spread rumors, rumors are what tears tracks and peoples reps apart. Victor used to have a greta one till less and linda started with it.

bmxer901

@imwatchin wrote:

people are not that dumb. Yes there is a reason why the moto count is down at EHT and it is sad to say that Victor is one of the reasons. Do you think if you came out to the track for the first time to race and you hear Victor Behm yelling from his van or witness the little show he put on at the finish line that night that you would want to bring your kid back to EHT? I will help you out here NO. Please get off of this thing that every one at EHT is out to get Victor. If he wants to shut EHT down so bad go ahead. That will be one less place we will have to race in NJ.

thats great no matter what happens like 3 differant complaints in one year about threats and you still wanna blam it on victor. and who ever said victor wants the track shut down. get you facts straight before trying to spread rumors, rumors are what tears tracks and peoples reps apart. Victor used to have a greta one till less and linda started with it.

bmxer901

@imwatchin wrote:

bmiddaugh

I’m gonna lock this thread for now.
    I see 2 people here that don’t wanna budge and that’s not inducive to what we need need to achieve here in NJ.
    See ya all tonight.

bmiddaugh

I see 2 people here that don’t wanna budge and that’s not inducive to what we need need to achieve here in NJ.
    See ya all tonight.

bmiddaugh

See ya all tonight.

bmiddaugh

unlocked for just a second here…
    There is another name involved in this, not the “I yelled at a young kid” incident, but the whole eht thing.
    I have called a couple friends of mine who would like to chat with everyone tonight, to see if we can relax this tension.
    Can we work together?
    Does anyone remember Rich Carolan earlier this year and how everyone was hating on him?
    Does anyone remember the “jump at CJ incident”.
    How did these problems get solved, everyone stopped punking out, stepped up, acted like an adult again, and holy cow!, we’re all working together.
    I know Chris V is working right now, but I’m going to call him tonight.
    Remember the name Chris Vliet, there is some fresh blood coming in and he’s a good person, treat him like one and you will get the same in return.
    Brett

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • The topic ‘8/17 eht gate practice question?’ is closed to new replies.