Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 8/17 eht gate practice question?

• This topic has 8 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Hayden correct me if I’m crazy.
    The missing factor here to solve all this would have been:
    Bob Warnicke.
    Yes? No?

RaidenHayden

Actually, yes.when I was invovled in a situation, I was wrong in, I was suspended!!!! Bob called me, we had a laugh about, but I was suspended!!! Here’s the thing, a 33 year old can’t threaten anyone let alone a 12 year old. If it was brought to the track directors attention, then he SHOULD have taken care of it. In my case, I went after the track director, as diplomacy was out the window at that point!!! So Bob stepped in. If the offended parties are not getting the satisfaction or attention they feel would make the matter better, then take it to the state level, and the commisioner SHOULD do something!!! If nothing is done with this, then it will occur time and time again!!!! Not good. An example of exceptable behavior has to be set, and adhered too!!!

bmiddaugh

Thanks.
    That’s the story I was hoping you would tell.
    Everyone take a breath, we’ll resolve this and be better off.
    The old days of BMX in NJ are coming to a close, things are gonna be different….
    Better… different.

imwatchin

Bmiddaugh this is out of line.

RaidenHayden there is a rule in the NBL rule book for this but no one wants to step in and make it happen.

bmxer901 would like you to believe that all of this is over this one incident. This is the one that just put it over the top. Why didn’t bmxer901 tell you about all the other incidents that Victor Behm was involved in just this year? Maybe it’s because it wouldn’t look as good as the 33yr old man that threatened a 12yr olds life thing. Please bmxer901 people are not that dumb. Yes there is a reason why the moto count is down at EHT and it is sad to say that Victor is one of the reasons. Do you think if you came out to the track for the first time to race and you hear Victor Behm yelling from his van or witness the little show he put on at the finish line that night that you would want to bring your kid back to EHT? I will help you out here NO. Please get off of this thing that every one at EHT is out to get Victor. If he wants to shut EHT down so bad go ahead. That will be one less place we will have to race in NJ.

imwatchin

There is a reason why 232 people are viewing this post. My advice to them would be stop reading this and go out and do something about it.

RaidenHayden

Well said, cause from here I only know what is said, but this sounds like a good time for a state commisioner to step in and end it all. I have seen this happen and alomost destroy a track, a similar incident happened at an ABA track this year. It ruined the track, and for all the riders

RaidenHayden

Well said, cause from here I only know what is said, but this sounds like a good time for a state commisioner to step in and end it all. I have seen this happen and alomost destroy a track, a similar incident happened at an ABA track this year. It ruined the track, and for all the riders

RaidenHayden

bmiddaugh

I’ll be there tomorrow night.
    If anyone wants to talk, I’ll listen.
    If it takes this track shutting down to teach everyone a lesson then that may have to happen.
    But that does not mean that BMX racing will not continue on in south jersey.
    From my viewpoint and what I have learned from speaking to all of you over the past 2 years is this current problem is indicative of the way things were allowed to atrophy over the last 6-7 years.
    I want every single one of you people who knew Bob Warnicke, and I know if there is 223 of you looking at this that more than a few of you knew the man, to ask yourselves what he would be thinking right now looking at the people he left in charge of BMX. Is this serving the memory of NJ’s greatest advocate for BMX properly?
    Have you all been doing the right thing in the years since his passing?
    Have you?

bmiddaugh

If it takes this track shutting down to teach everyone a lesson then that may have to happen.
    From my viewpoint and what I have learned from speaking to all of you over the past 2 years is this current problem is indicative of the way things were allowed to atrophy over the last 6-7 years.
    I want every single one of you people who knew Bob Warnicke, and I know if there is 223 of you looking at this that more than a few of you knew the man, to ask yourselves what he would be thinking right now looking at the people he left in charge of BMX. Is this serving the memory of NJ’s greatest advocate for BMX properly?
    Have you?

bmiddaugh

Have you?

bmiddaugh

imwatchin….
    I meant, I may be out of line here, ~by asking to talk to everyone~…
    because I have no authority over anything, but want to see BMX thrive…
    apparently over the intervening years since the older guys have been out of the sport….
    A LOT of people have gotten out of line, from the top on down.

bmiddaugh

imwatchin….
    apparently over the intervening years since the older guys have been out of the sport….

bmiddaugh

imwatchin….

imwatchin

Bmiddaugh you are not out of line and it is not your responsibility or any parent/rider to handle this. This is why we have people that hold a position in NJBMX. It is time for Scott Cranmer to step in and handle this.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • The topic ‘8/17 eht gate practice question?’ is closed to new replies.